OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

I am happy about the ID option, it will probably be my first ID BUT they should have also made something they released that we couldn't ID

Better that everyone has the option to order it than some ultra-limited-hype bs.
Ya but a lot of people only buy shoes because their ultra-limeted-hyped bs.  It's hard to stunt with a shoe everyone has a chance to make ha. That's why they don't like it.

Last edited:
at first glance...not a big fan of the mvp graphic...not very creative with the gradient numbers. My opinion might be swayed if i see some good colorways posted :nerd:

Last edited:
I cooked up something. Not much different than my original iD mock up. Leaning towards the MVP over the original for the nostalgia down the road.

Also quick question has anyone order the white glow in the dark sole? Is it more translucent or solid? I'm trying to find an "ice bottom". Without the OD blue tint, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
I wonder what happens if you silver MVP over the silver upper, see nothing in the rendering but I wonder if would come through faintly

thinking about these

too bad they didn't have a GITD for the MVP part, that would've been dope

Nike should've created a MVP colorway....this just seems lazy
Should have done this and dropped the iD print.

but if they would have given us a color similar to the yellow on scoring title 4's... ohhh buddy

when do you think KD will wear his? I just hope this options stays up long enough for us to do that if we can

when do you think KD will wear his? I just hope this options stays up long enough for us to do that if we can
I would hope tonight. I mean Nike should have had a shoe ready for him and bron. in case either of them won. 

I would hope tonight. I mean Nike should have had a shoe ready for him and bron. in case either of them won.
yeah I would hope so right

as long as this options stays up another day so I can get my order in, I just wanna see what he wears tonight

if they had the MVP print in GITD I would place my order right now, kinda disappointed you can make the upper GITD but not the MVP pattern

nikeid

I tried to put a little gold in it to represent the mvp trophy but couldn't find the right shade but its just a thought for now

Dubbing these the momma's boy mvp kd 6 ...gold for the mvp trophy, blue for okc, and pink for his mom. What y'all think???

The MVP option might actually make me order a pair, and I don't particularly like this shoe

Good decision by Nike

Back
Top Bottom