OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

Here is what I came up with.  I tried to tone down the MVP theme them by putting the inside tongue black on black.  I just think there is too much going on otherwise.   My goal with these was to bring the focus to the MVP graphic on the lateral side of the shoe.  

I included the sample at the end to point out that there is a white border around the swoosh on the sample.  Without the border the swoosh would run into the MVP graphic some I assume the white border will be there.  I'm leaning black/white, but I can't say I'm in love with them.  I may not end up ordering a KD MVP id. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
i did the exact oppisite. wanted the MVP print on inside.

any idea when he's going to where his MVP shoe? I wanna order now but I wanna see what KD wears first, hopefully they keep this on ID for at least a week or so.

I'm not feeling too confident that he's actually going to wear one.
that's kinda of the feeling I got last night too when I didn't see him wear them

also in the description this is what Nike says

"Durant will receive a special one-of-one edition of the KD MVP shoe, similar to the KD VI NIKEiD MVP version. Athletes and fans globally can create their own MVP shoe or mimic the look of KD's."

so we probably can't even really make the same shoe

that's kinda of the feeling I got last night too when I didn't see him wear them

also in the description this is what Nike says

"Durant will receive a special one-of-one edition of the KD MVP shoe, similar to the KD VI NIKEiD MVP version. Athletes and fans globally can create their own MVP shoe or mimic the look of KD's."

so we probably can't even really make the same shoe
Good spot, I didn't even see that yesterday when I saw the article.

Yeah, sounds like we won't be able to have the same one he has, ugh. 
frown.gif

Good spot, I didn't even see that yesterday when I saw the article.

Yeah, sounds like we won't be able to have the same one he has, ugh. 
frown.gif
nope I just saw it this morning and was kinda pissed

lol I didn't even bother to read the fine print the other day

probably gonna roll with these

always wanted to do a galaxy KD 6 on ID but felt they were a little plain, the glow in the dark upper should flow nice with the silver

clean I like them

I like the upper regardless, so many options to pull off

I can't decide if I should go with those blue GITD design or the somewhat galaxy theme

Last edited:
Oh wow.. I haven't even thought about finding someone else and swapping shoes.

That'd be pretty dope.

I'm a size 10.5 if any one is out there.

Back
Top Bottom