Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Wow am I the only one who struck out? I literally added them to my cart and got stuck in the wait line just for them to get sold out...

I don't know about "easy cop" they still sold out in minutes. Y'all must of had earl link.
easy cop for sizes 8-11 without an EL. i sat and refreshed periodically and noticed those sizes took longer to sell out vs the bigger sizes. those might have required an EL. 

I don't know about "easy cop" they still sold out in minutes. Y'all must of had earl link.
easy cop is the phrase people use when they are able to cop, because when you do cop from NDC it is pretty smooth transaction once you get item in your cart. If you expierence buying from NDC then most general releases are easy to obtain from them because you know what you are doing. So when they say easy cop they are comparing it to trying to cop a pair of preludes of preheats

no early link, or anything like that just clicked added my size, it said wait your turn for maybe 5 secs then checked out. if only it could be this way all the time.

No early link just searched the style code and got through right away. With this wait in line system it just seems like it would make more sense to do away with TLO releases

Reactions: ct3
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahaha its dumb just kick me out of line still no ndc text so maybe jst maybe

easy cop for sizes 8-11 without an EL. i sat and refreshed periodically and noticed those sizes took longer to sell out vs the bigger sizes. those might have required an EL. 
You say that but striking out after adding a pair of 8.5 at 7:00.05 means it wasn't so easy.

What's NDC and are they still available on there?

**** trying to order from Eastbay or Footlocker sites. I clicked add to cart immediately at 8 and it said there "was an error" then as soon as I refreshed the site and clicked add to cart again it said that every pair of the size that I wanted was taken. ******g ********

You have got to be kidding me

Been here since 09?

And you really asked the ultimate no no question

Whats ndc?

I swear one day imma see a post thT says either "whats niketalk?"

Or "whats nt?"

Got both KD & Lebron 
nthat.gif

Was able to pick up a 6.5y for my son on kids foot locker... They sold out kind of fast for a kids size too...

Back
Top Bottom