Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Only good thing that came out of this was that my wallet didn't suffer lol. Not even bitter about striking out this time but I really hope I land some ASG in 2 weeks.

Was able to pick up a 6.5y for my son on kids foot locker... They sold out kind of fast for a kids size too...
Man efffff KFL :smh: tried getting a. 5.5 for my boy since his daughter wants them and they ended up canceling on me. First they said cuz I ordered more then one pair, even though it was a different colorway then they said it was sold out. I'm like lady it magically sold out after I checked out and she's like yes that's why they won't hold your money and I'm like but they already took it so what does that mean. Tried explaining that nowhere on the site does it say one per customer, but she was adamant about it being canceled because they oversold. So now I gotta tell my boy what happened :rolleyes

Last edited:
Are you ******g serious....

Went to that Street Gear site, had my size 10 in my cart and then had to make an account with them real quick, went back and they were sold out. Son of a *****

I find it funny city gear doesnt charge you tax lol and its free shipping. shoes were a straight $150 lol

ill just wait and catch em later no biggie. i didnt think it woul dbe that crazy tho reminds me of the 1s right after christmas

just hope this citygear order goes through ........and i can fit this 10 lol. if not ill send em to some here for retail no big deal

Back
Top Bottom