Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
So they did just answer the phone and he said as of right now they are "UNSURE" and to call back WED, lol...doesn't sound like a ticket raffle, to me, not enough time from WED to Thursday 5pm.

Guess I'll be hoofin' it over there.

So they did just answer the phone and he said as of right now they are "UNSURE" and to call back WED, lol...doesn't sound like a ticket raffle, to me, not enough time from WED to Thursday 5pm.

Guess I'll be hoofin' it over there.
yeah uh that hoh is the worst at answering the phone i called randomly yesterday to ask about returning shoes without a receipt and got no kinda of answer 3 times. i was just there saturday and did feel like i was in shoe heaven tho

yeah uh that hoh is the worst at answering the phone i called randomly yesterday to ask about returning shoes without a receipt and got no kinda of answer 3 times. i was just there saturday and did feel like i was in shoe heaven tho
Yeah, I want to build a man caved based on the HoH side of that store, its awesome. 

I'm really confused. Is the 6PM release just online, or is it also in store?

I'm a launch day rookie (first launch day shoes i got were the ASG) so I don't want to screw this up. My HoH said 10 AM, but that was when I was in there just over a week ago.

Yeah, I want to build a man caved based on the HoH side of that store, its awesome. 
yeah i was like omg cause i hadnt been there i was like get out of my way shoe rookies!!!!!! u guys aint on NT get out of my way. i got the homes and my daughter some dcs while i was there. whoever waited on me tho was so fine i was like oh my can i wife u and we get shoes together?

i saw oksoles say the ligers were gonna be exclusive but theyre releasing everywhere or am i wrong

I dont even think the chick put my name in the box. Cant stand Hoh employees sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom