Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I'm almost complete with my entire KD VI collection (minus the lifestyles), I was lucky to get the raffle with the first KD VI Supreme Pre Heat, and haven't stopped yet.

I have every pair, again except the high top lifestyles and the Gum etc...all the ones you'd see him wearing on the court, thats what I have and I want to complete the collection!

So this Aunt Pearl drop is very important, just as important as the Liger and the others coming forward will be. Doing what I can to secure me an AP, without paying resale prices.

TTS or half size up if your foot is wide. it doesnt fit as bad as the KD IV.

lol funny thing, while i was waiting in line for ASG a guy asked how the KD VI fit. I told him TTS some people say half size up.

the champs worker who was maintaining the line was like no, we had a lot of people return them because they need half size down, so these run big.

i hope that guy ended up listening to me

Last edited:
TTS or half size up if your foot is wide. it doesnt fit as bad as the KD IV.

lol funny thing, while i was waiting in line for ASG a guy asked how the KD VI fit. I told him TTS some people say half size up.

the champs worker who was maintaining the line was like no, we had a lot of people return them because they need half size up so these run big.

i hope that guy ended up listening to me
i had to go 1/2 size up cause my pinky toe kept hitting the side of the toe box, bought the away 2s for ball. if i was getting a slight toe annoyance when just trying on a pair, it would only get worse when playing ball.

i had to go 1/2 size up cause my pinky toe kept hitting the side of the toe box, bought the away 2s for ball. if i was getting a slight toe annoyance when just trying on a pair, it would only get worse when playing ball.

lol woops i made a mistake, champs work told him to half size down because everyone was half sizing down at their store.

Only 1 store in my state is getting the AP.. online or bust for me.. Im not having good chances online but I have faith

anyone in the chicago area, chicago ridge kids footlocker is doing fcfs for gs sizes. most likely the same at any but thats the only one i checked (for the ap's)

Last edited:
A heads up.
3m laces in All Star are rough!
Worn mine to play in twice and the 3m laces fray the eye lets on shoe, can't see the eye lets would last long with the 3m laces in contrast friction just wearing them away.

Last edited:
It seems that I always underestimate the market. When photos first surfaced of the AP, I had no reason to believe it would be anything other than a walk in the park. I thought, "They are Durant's, pink, and have flowers on them. How many people could possibly want this shoe?" And now, not to my surprise, it seems that this is going to be another impossible shoe release. I just don't know what to say...

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna wait for the elites.  There have been some dope colorways but I can't get with the material and feel of the shoe. Kind of likeing those green ones

I finally got my KD all stars today, but they were missing the extra laces. Anyone know where I can buy them or does anyone not want theirs?

It seems that I always underestimate the market. When photos first surfaced of the AP, I had no reason to believe it would be anything other than a walk in the park. I thought, "They are Durant's, pink, and have flowers on them. How many people could possibly want this shoe?" And now, not to my surprise, it seems that this is going to be another impossible shoe release. I just don't know what to say...

And I thought absolutely no one would want the Pre-heats. Once it was known that they were limited, game over.

My Hanon ASG pair arrived today and I'm in love with this shoe. Pics don't do it justice at all, the details are dope as hell

I'm already scheming on doubling up don't care if I gotta pay resale because this is one of the nicest shoes I've seen

I think it's the best in the pack but my Kobe's still didn't come in yet so I can't dub it that yet

If anyone passed and is on the fence or regretting getting a pair, go get them. It's not better than the galaxy's but damn this shoe is up there.

Last edited:
chiacrack chiacrack I feel your excitement! These are my first 6s cuz most of my focus has been on the XIs, but the illusions are amazing. Been wanting a pair of kd6 but couldn't fuly go in on any of the previous cw's. Glad a fellow NTer looked out and was able to grab my size for me for retail otherwise I would have missed out on these. Illusions and the GK are :smokin

Back
Top Bottom