Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
$200 for Elites and May release date!! Money saved for me. Can't see paying that much for these.Hopefully the vii don't start at $200. That would be a huge price increase.

Last edited:
Imma being honest with y'all. I dont think its gone be too bad online. I mean, yea this is a hyped shoe and all, but I think this is one of them shoes that have people like "those are dope, not for me though" Just how I feel. IDK if people are passing on these to after Kobe IXs/Foams/Ligers. Probably for the Kobes.

I think its stupid too with the whole bot situation. I personally will never join the bots. I'm old school with the quickness of the keyboard lols. I have never been lucky with NDC besides Cyber Monday where I had to refresh the Jordan 9's for like 30 mins just to add my size to the cart.

Imma being honest with y'all. I dont think its gone be too bad online. I mean, yea this is a hyped shoe and all, but I think this is one of them shoes that have people like "those are dope, not for me though" Just how I feel. IDK if people are passing on these to after Kobe IXs/Foams/Ligers. Probably for the Kobes.

Common sense tells me you're right. This shoe shouldn't be popular with the average joe.

BUT resellers these days will buy anything just to make a buck off of us who actually want them. So I'm expecting these to be gone in about 30 seconds :frown:

Common sense tells me you're right. This shoe shouldn't be popular with the average joe.

BUT resellers these days will buy anything just to make a buck off of us who actually want them. So I'm expecting these to be gone in about 30 seconds
frown.gif
This.

Debating on going overseas for the florals. The thirst is growing. Anyone know generally how long it takes the us to get a release after dropping in Asia first?
I just picked them up from a place in Japan. In the past when I have ordered from Mita or Atmos the shoes get here in a week or so, which says a lot when you compare them with US retailers.

Is it true Nike cancels orders with customers they think used bots or is that all bs? I'm just wondering because they should, ain't fair people found a loophole in the system so then a day after release the shoe can resell for $500 on FC. C'mon man!

lol funny thing, while i was waiting in line for ASG a guy asked how the KD VI fit. I told him TTS some people say half size up.

the champs worker who was maintaining the line was like no, we had a lot of people return them because they need half size down, so these run big.

i hope that guy ended up listening to me
id say they run kinda big. im a 12.5 or 13 in kobe 8s and 13s in these are way too long

at least folks are gettin 2 chances to get the APs online. nike thurs at 6 pm and FL friday at 8am

Is it true Nike cancels orders with customers they think used bots or is that all bs? I'm just wondering because they should, ain't fair people found a loophole in the system so then a day after release the shoe can resell for $500 on FC. C'mon man!
i don't have a bot because i havent cared enough to learn code and make one. There are free coding interactive tutorials and you can learn how to make your own bot. The real problem is nike sells these product at a price that is below market value. If they charged only what people were willing to pay then the shoes would be priced higher and would gradually come down as demand came down

package from SNS for stolen from my mailbox lobby, i have a feeling FED EX Driver took it.
filed a claim with paypal, and contacted SNS.
am i sh*t out of luck?

Do the AP come with extra laces?

Edit: Googled it and it seems like they come with extra laces but they look the same as the ones that come laced in the shoe...Maybe waxed? Anyways, I was kinda hoping for some laces with a bit of blue in them, or maybe a weaved pattern with blue and pink.

Last edited:
package from SNS for stolen from my mailbox lobby, i have a feeling FED EX Driver took it.
filed a claim with paypal, and contacted SNS.
am i sh*t out of luck?

You probably won't get your package, but you'll probably get your money back.

Back
Top Bottom