Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
For those who got the florals from END, which I think they didn't specify time for beforehand? What time did they go up

but them brons on your feet 200 
grin.gif

Exactly. That's what I'm trying to say. The prices we're willing to pay...Just makes you pause.

As you were gentlemen/ladies, didn't mean to derail the thread.

184.00 internationally is way more reasonable than a trailing out and being stuck paying $300+ resale
Yea, that's my point, nearly $200 is a reasonable price. I just remember when you could get dam near 4 pairs of nice shoes for $200.

Just makes me understand all them old heads that be like "Back in my day...." that I never wanted to listen to 
laugh.gif

I'm assuming the Florals was an exception?  They are looking like 160ish after conversion.  Still better than resell, but still more than NDC.

Florals were $145 total per pair from End. They had free international shipping last weekend.

$184.95 was CT and CT always has not quite as attractive pricing.

Wow 145 is the same you'll end up paying from NDC.  You'll get your shoes earlier.  I don't see the negative side here on using them.

If you have the link overseas or the ability to cop from the sites, it makes way more sense to take a shot there.

If you have the link overseas or the ability to cop from the sites, it makes way more sense to take a shot there.
END clearly states free world wide shipping, I don't think it's necessary for a link or double ship arrangement.

Edit: Now they display 11.95 us via fedex.

Last edited:
END clearly states free world wide shipping, I don't think it's necessary for a link or double ship arrangement.

Talking about in general bro. End puts up like 1 fsr, everyone can obviously not cop. There's tons of ways to cop shoes, people just started blowing up what were once low key euro spots.

Talking about in general bro. End puts up like 1 fsr, everyone can obviously not cop. There's tons of ways to cop shoes, people just started blowing up what were once low key euro spots.
I get it, but I mean NDC put's up X,XXX and sometimes XX,XXX fsr and they still sell out.  So people can't get shoes that way, they are bound to find an alternative you know?

I want the florals, but I doubt I will be able to get them, and I damn sure won't pay 300$.  I'm not that sucker.  I'd rather save my money and put it towards something else.  My personal purchasing limit would be 40$ above retail for a shoe I really want.  If I can somehow get around that, I will.

Are there other sites like End that ship to the states?  I know a lot of em don't

:lol: My little brother has been dying for these. My mama said she was going to get these for him as a birthday gift (his birthday is next week).

This ***** just got suspended from school :x

Last edited:
where do you live?  that sounds like  alot of pairs.
both my Charlotte HOHs are getting 18 pair each, raffles of course

200 people trying to get 30 pairs = PROBLEM

Sorry should have stated I'm in OKC, we usually get more pairs of KDs than others might, still don't think it's enough to merit a FCFS though. Not sweating it too bad, got a pair coming from overseas, but wanted to try to grab another just in case something went wrong, but I'm too old and cranky for waiting in lines.

at this point the florals are just the extra icing on the 6 collection i got if they dont come ill be fine. what comes next the elites?

:lol: My little brother has been dying for these. My mama said she was going to get these for him as a birthday gift (his birthday is next week).

This ***** just got suspended from school :x

Lol. I remember when the OG black and red 14s dropped on my Bday. I also was suspended from school for fighting. Still got my 14s though.

Godd damn they sprung us on that quick. I expect them 5-7 CST. Oh well, I wonder if they'll ever change the rsvp system again.

Back
Top Bottom