Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Haven't been on this thread for a hot minute. You guys still talkin about them Florals?

i won the rsvp...but i dont know the sz 
mean.gif
they should at least tell u in the dm
lmfao thats what u get for spamming DMs.
roll.gif

Went to my local HoH today. About 25 people waiting in line. Manager asks us to wait away from the store entrance, which we all do.

A few hours pass, he finally comes out from the stockroom. Guess they got their shipment in finally.

He doesn't answer any questions about the Florals signups directly. He just keeps saying not yet, maybe later.

A while later, some guys walk into the store. They walk out for a bit and then come back in.

The manager opens up Ticket Signups for them. Obviously they are his friends.

He totally disregards the people waiting in line. Everyone rushes into the store and crowds around the checkout counter. He says he doesn't need to go by the line of people waiting for signups and can open up the ticket signups at any time.

I've done signups at this store before and have never seen this happen. Total BS on this managers part. If he wants to hook his boys up, he doesn't need to throw it in everyone's face so publicly. This is how the ugly side of campouts and signups happen. People pushing and fighting in stores for shoes. We lined up in order for a reason. Hopefully it comes back on him.

Does anyone know who to contact at Footlocker about this?

Got me some xmas off the restock. pretty pleased since i slept on em at xmas time.

Went to my local HoH today. About 25 people waiting in line. Manager asks us to wait away from the store entrance, which we all do.
A few hours pass, he finally comes out from the stockroom. Guess they got their shipment in finally.

He doesn't answer any questions about the Florals signups directly. He just keeps saying not yet, maybe later.
A while later, some guys walk into the store. They walk out for a bit and then come back in.
The manager opens up Ticket Signups for them. Obviously they are his friends.

He totally disregards the people waiting in line. Everyone rushes into the store and crowds around the checkout counter. He says he doesn't need to go by the line of people waiting for signups and can open up the ticket signups at any time.

I've done signups at this store before and have never seen this happen. Total BS on this managers part. If he wants to hook his boys up, he doesn't need to throw it in everyone's face so publicly. This is how the ugly side of campouts and signups happen. People pushing and fighting in stores for shoes. We lined up in order for a reason. Hopefully it comes back on him.

Does anyone know who to contact at Footlocker about this?

What store location?

HOH Hillsdale or Serramonte?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom