Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
working on gettin some Ligers.. 110 shipped 
smokin.gif

Can't wait for my DC KDs to come in today. Will be my first and probably last pair of VIs. I may still try to find a pair of Seat Pleasants though, Love that CW. 

Can't wait for my DC KDs to come in today. Will be my first and probably last pair of VIs. I may still try to find a pair of Seat Pleasants though, Love that CW.
Nice job picking up the Dc. I feel this one was slept on (myself included).Weren't many pictures posted when they released  One of the best vi cw. N7 still my fav. What size SP you looking for?

Last edited:
IKNORITE? I like those better than the WTKDs. Plus with the gold and mint they almost remind me of an Easter-ish feel.

Last edited:
http://nikeinc.com/news/the-2014-nike-basketball-easter-collection
[h1]KD VI[/h1]
The performance design of the KD VI was inspired by the precision of a finely crafted wristwatch.  The shoe’s low-cut and its light weight came at the specific request of Durant. The traditional Easter egg hunt influenced the custom camouflage pattern mixed with Easter iconography featured on this special edition KD VI.

The Nike Basketball Easter Collection is available April 18 at Nike.com  and select retail locations globally.  Each shoe’s special colorway also comes to life in a matching t-shirt available in limited quantities globally; the KD VI and LEBRON 11 Low also have matching hats that will be available. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom