Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
pass for them kobe's 
tired.gif

yea them easters are stink, may just pull the trigger on the bakins now, was kinda hyped to see what the easters looked like

http://nikeinc.com/news/the-2014-nike-basketball-easter-collection
[h1]KD VI[/h1]
The performance design of the KD VI was inspired by the precision of a finely crafted wristwatch.  The shoe’s low-cut and its light weight came at the specific request of Durant. The traditional Easter egg hunt influenced the custom camouflage pattern mixed with Easter iconography featured on this special edition KD VI.

The Nike Basketball Easter Collection is available April 18 at Nike.com  and select retail locations globally.  Each shoe’s special colorway also comes to life in a matching t-shirt available in limited quantities globally; the KD VI and LEBRON 11 Low also have matching hats that will be available.
IDK about the kicks im feeling the KD and Kobe shirt.

Yep! IV's over anything for Easter... In hindsight they should have GS only'd those bunny prints and released those regular camo and volt joints for adults. 
mean.gif

IDK about the kicks im feeling the KD and Kobe shirt.
Yeah, I'm feeling that shirt too! Gonna wait though, cos those shirts almost always hit the outlets and clearance stores. Speaking of which, I just picked up that dri-fit KD Area 72 ASG shirt from last year for Nine bucks at my local outlet! 

Yeah, I'm feeling that shirt too! Gonna wait though, cos those shirts almost always hit the outlets and clearance stores. Speaking of which, I just picked up that dri-fit KD Area 72 ASG shirt from last year for Nine bucks at my local outlet! 
Yup they had them at my outlet here to in AZ. Dope shirt. 40% off this past weekend.

You think this would be a fair trade.

I got Kobe 8 All Star DS trading for KD VI Illusion. You think the dude should throw in another $100?

You think this would be a fair trade.

I got Kobe 8 All Star DS trading for KD VI Illusion. You think the dude should throw in another $100?
Hmm... The Illusions do have that special box and tarot card though... which IMO ups their value a lil bit. I didn't like the Kobe 8 ASG's. That pack as a whole was considered soft... I wouldn't say an extra hundred... maybe 40-50?

I wear that Area 72 shirt quite a bit. If I saw them for $9 I would buy a couple of them.
I feel that! I almost did buy a couple, they had like 60+ of them and a lot of my size XL. Might go back this weekend to see if they discount them even more. Sometimes they do that to make room for more stuff. 

Hmm... The Illusions do have that special box and tarot card though... which IMO ups their value a lil bit. I didn't like the Kobe 8 ASG's. That pack as a whole was considered soft... I wouldn't say an extra hundred... maybe 40-50?
Cool Thanks for the info.

I feel that! I almost did buy a couple, they had like 60+ of them and a lot of my size XL. Might go back this weekend to see if they discount them even more. Sometimes they do that to make room for more stuff. 
60 deep! they only had about 10 at my location. Yup KD and Lebron apparel has been 40% off for the longest time at the Nike Factory Store.

What's the style code on it?  I'd like to see if my local outlet has any.

Back
Top Bottom