Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Nobody really knows yet. The WTKD5 released at a handful of Niketowns and HoHs, but it was not released online.

The What the Kobe 8 released in wider numbers at Niketowns, HoHs, Foot Action, Champs and was also available online.

So hopefully the WTKD6 is similar to the recent WTK8 release.
This , My house of hoops and footaction had the WTK's so hopefully they do it again although i missed out on the wtk's i really want any chance to get the KD's 

got a callback for the easter kds 
pimp.gif

anyone else ball in their KD VI Elites? Just got mine and shot around for an hour and the heel lock down is horrendous.  I am getting major heel slippage. I'm surprised bc the heel lock down on the regular KD VI was pretty good for me. Not as good as a Kobe 8 but definitely good enough. In my opinion these Elite models have the most improvements in them compared to the regular version of any model, so I'm surprised the heel lock down feels worse. I'm hoping it's a break-in/flexibility issue, but not sure. Anyone else experiencing this?

anyone else ball in their KD VI Elites? Just got mine and shot around for an hour and the heel lock down is horrendous.  I am getting major heel slippage. I'm surprised bc the heel lock down on the regular KD VI was pretty good for me. Not as good as a Kobe 8 but definitely good enough. In my opinion these Elite models have the most improvements in them compared to the regular version of any model, so I'm surprised the heel lock down feels worse. I'm hoping it's a break-in/flexibility issue, but not sure. Anyone else experiencing this?
Yeah I definitely noticed that, what I had to do was lace it as tight as possible across the final lace and then it was alright.

Have you tried the runner's loop?  Look it up and give that a try if you don't know it.

Been using that loop in nearly all my lows now.  Significantly improves heel lockdown imo

Have you tried the runner's loop?  Look it up and give that a try if you don't know it.

Been using that loop in nearly all my lows now.  Significantly improves heel lockdown imo
I am shocked and confused at how well this works.

I am shocked and confused at how well this works.
I can't exactly explain it either... the extra loops and criss-cross (or whatever you make) just seems to hold things a lot tighter.  Especially when hooping or running

Best way to know about the runner's loop is to google it - me and/or others trying to explain it will a.) make us sound stupid and b.) confuse the hell outta you lol.

It provides added reinforcement near the very top of your foot to ensure your heel doesn't slip. I will say that even with the runner's loop, I have experienced a little bit of ankle slippage but that's mostly because of the orthotic I use. The Max Zoom unit gets a little more responsive as you keep playing, but I haven't gotten too much time in them yet. The next few days I'm gonna be going at it with games for some leagues, I'll see how they feel and post my thoughts.

I haven't used the ankle loop in any of my low bball shoes lately...  I know what it is though. It provides a little too much tension on the top of my arch. I'll try it on the KD Elite but I'm not a fan of it.

Last edited:
Elites are comfy and TTS. Forefoot lockdown is good, top of the foot feels more secure...but heel lockdown is a little iffy because of the max zoom. After a short break-in these will be verrry nice.

The minute anyone sees a legit preorder for the WTKD 6 pm me please. These are a must have imo. I never go the preorder route but I'm taking no chances with these.

Called them up and they said someone bought them up in bulk smh. You're a lucky man

San Leandro Nike puts their stock out randomly. When I saw my pair there was only one other pair on the floor which was a sz.12. I never trust what their employees say because they are so random with what they put our on the floor. It's like when someone buys a shoe, they'll put some boxes from the back to fill in the empty spaces on the rack.

Back
Top Bottom