Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
When does Nike start putting shirts on discount? I looking for the All Star tee on sale but everywhere has it for retail of $35.

Patiently awaiting the scoring titles in the regular VI model.  Hopefully they are not blue and yellow like the IV's.  I like bananas, I just don't like the look on my feet.  

The Elites are even more dope in person than in the pics. Glad I grabbed them. Planning on scooping up the Gold in June.

Just thought I share. KD on Cover of New Slam.They still have 20 issues for $20. KD started the season on the cover wearing the 6 and now he is on the last one of the regular season.

Not shot of him wearing Pure Platinums

how are you guys liking the traction on the VI Elite? I had some suspect runs with it tonight even with wiping.

Is it going to be  a hassle to cop these easters tomorrow?
I highly doubt it. Even if they raffle I'm thinking a bunch of unclaimed pairs or most other stores are going to have them just laying around. I could be wrong tho. 
laugh.gif

I called my local finish line and it's just first come first serve so shouldn't be too hard. I've actually decided to snag me and the lady the Kobe's since my KD4 Texas arrive via fedex tomorrow. Gonna drop the coin on the WTKDs for sure.

Back
Top Bottom