Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Wearing these kd 6 elites for the 1st time around the house and they feel pretty damn good. The 360 Max air unit feels very responsive and absorbs all impact (jumping around the house lol) can't wait to hoop in these! Only thing I'm worried about is the material. I like these so much I hope and pray that the mesh will hold up.

Also these are pretty flexible despite having a full length Max unit.

Lockdown feels pretty good. Midfoot is very secure I really like the fit. For the heel, very minor heel slippage but it doesn't bother me.

Edit: On the left shoe inside when I walk I can feel a little lump where my toes are on the insole. Anyone else notice this?

Last edited:
My elites came in yesterday..I must say I wish the regular KD VI model felt like these..next year KD needs to have a full length air max unit..:smokin

These feel amazing..I definitely will try to cop all the colorways I actually like..:D

View media item 927409

I wonder if there will be one more elite after the golds. Last year they had the elite+, superheros, oranges, and white/yellows.

I hope the scoring Title 6 if they drop one is good...

what is the going rate for a size 12.5 scoring title 4... trying to find a pair before KD wins a title.....

Back
Top Bottom