Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I wouldn't read too much into kd not wearing elites quite yet. I know he likes his game shoes super broke in and he's been wearing elites in practice for a week or so.

Still hoping for mothers day wanda pratt's 
nerd.gif

Obviously Kobe gets a pass, but none of Nike's sig athletes are wearing their elites? Interesting...

View media item 927936
Let's see if Lebron will wear them today or not. Even if it's until the first TO, that's considered wearing them :lol:
I was surprised KD didn't wear his Elites. Maybe he's not comfortable playing with the max zoom set up. Did he wear them in the regular season?

He hasn't worn them in game yet. Just warm up and practice.

Maybe he just really likes the regular VI and doesn't wanna change anything since he's been doing so well.

Let's see if Lebron will wear them today or not. Even if it's until the first TO, that's considered wearing them :lol:
I was surprised KD didn't wear his Elites. Maybe he's not comfortable playing with the max zoom set up. Did he wear them in the regular season?

Lebron might even pull a BHM and wear elites for pregame warm-ups then switch to soldiers at tip-off :rofl:

Van-nostrand beat me to your question. It's just funny how Nike comes up with their backstories for the elites and says that kd didn't want to take them off when he first tried them on. Oh well, just game 1. Hope he does eventually wear them I think they look better than the regular VIs tbh.

Im going to miss this peace and quite around the the time WTKD drops.... now i cannot check for a couple days and not miss anything important

Love it

I'll prob end up playing ball in my Easters.

Got a pair for cheap, any big men got reviews for these?

In 6'3 / 250 and play in the post mostly.

I like the kds better than the Kobe's or Lebron's for balling. Lunarlon has too much give and it's hell on the joints especially coming down from jumps, whereas zoom and 360 air are more responsive, less compressive, but the traction isn't as good as the Kobe's.

^^^ Beat me to it.

I only wear mine casually, but the pair I wear the most (away IIs) I can feel the forefoot zoom, whereas with my fresh pairs it just feels hard.

Think I can cop the KD VI Elite cheaper than $181.93 from shoeplace? Or should I wait I few weeks. Just the colorway is calling my name. lol

Exactly the reason why I don't hoop in Kobe's. Im looking for something more durable that won't bottom out on me such as zoom air
Personally speaking kobes are the greatest for ball.. i tried to ball in the VI's (KD's) couldnt do it .. went back to my Kobe VI's

Back
Top Bottom