Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I'd love to hear more KD 6 Elite performance reviews because there are none on YouTube. And I'm thinking about hooping in mines
here is my quick performance review for the KD 6 Elite after playing in the shoes for about 6+ hours (4bball games and 1 shoot around).

Traction - 8/10 - Solid - ive played on really clean courts, and some semi clean courts and the grip of the shoe is pretty solid. Its very very similar to the KD5 in terms of traction.

Cushion - 10/10- Amazing - this is my fav part of the shoe. These shoes have one of the best cushions I've ever felt. Its soo responsive, and provides ALOT of cushion at the same time. The only other shoe that has better cushion IMO is the Lebron XI. Mind you, im a 180lbs shooting guard and i love my cushioned shoes. I love playing in my hyperdunks/lebron XI's lately.

Fit / support -  7.5/10 - Average - The very first time i put these shoes on, they felt bulky and i couldn't get a perfect snugged fit. It was probably because the shoes needed a break-in period. After the 2-3rd game, the fit became better and better. Now the shoes fit pretty well on my feet, there is very little foot movement inside the shoes. the shoe cups my heals pretty well giving me a fairly supportive feel. Also with the wide shoe base, the overall feel of the shoe is pretty supportive. The cushion is higher then im used to for a lowtop shoe. I'm used to the low responsive ride the Kobe8/9 shoes provides . So when i stepped into the KD's elite, the ride is little higher then i'd like it to be. Keep in mind, this is just a personal preference, i still feel the shoe is very supportive.

to give you an idea of the shoes i play in right now, this is my current rotation of shoes:

- KD6 elites

- Lebron XI

- Kobe 9's

- Jordan M10

Last edited:
here is my quick performance review for the KD 6 Elite after playing in the shoes for about 6+ hours (4bball games and 1 shoot around).

Traction - 8/10 - Solid - ive played on really clean courts, and some semi clean courts and the grip of the shoe is pretty solid. Its not as good as the Kobe9. Its very very similar to the KD5 in terms of traction.

Cushion - 10/10- Amazing - this is my fav part of the shoe. These shoes have one of the best cushions I've ever felt. Its soo responsive, and provides ALOT of cushion at the same time. The only other shoe that has better cushion IMO is the Lebron XI.

Fit / support -  7.5/10 - Average - The very first time i put these shoes on, they felt bulky and i couldn't get a perfect snugged fit. It was probably because the shoes needed a break-in period. After the 2-3rd game, the fit became better and better. Now the shoes fit pretty well on my feet, there is very little foot movement inside the shoes. the shoe cups my heals pretty well giving me a fairly supportive feel. Also with the wide shoe base, the overall feel of the shoe is pretty supportive. The cushion is higher then im used to for a lowtop shoe. I'm used to the low responsive ride the Kobe8/9 shoes provides . So when i stepped into the KD's elite, the ride is little higher then i'd like it to be. Keep in mind, this is just a personal preference, i still feel the shoe is very supportive.
Thanks! Yea I feel that the fit can be slightly better. I have very slight heel slippage but it doesn't bother me. I'm excited to break these in hoping that it'll only get better with time

How are the Kd 5 elites? I heard they were stiff as hell and uncomfortable. Really wanted to hoop in them but that drove me away..
I love 'em. They are stiff and clunky at first but they break in nicely. The fit is terrific if you have average-width feet. Most people just don't like the way they look.

The elite+ model is probably the culprit of a lot of the negative reviews because that stupid sensor pack makes the shoe REALLY stiff.

I love 'em. They are stiff and clunky at first but they break in nicely. The fit is terrific if you have average-width feet. Most people just don't like the way they look.

The elite+ model is probably the culprit of a lot of the negative reviews because that stupid sensor pack makes the shoe REALLY stiff.
That's good to hear. Which cw has the Nike+ the white ones right?

How did KD make that anyway
I just wish they would release the ones he has on now as a Home 2s
If KD doesnt get the MVP this year I will boycott the nba
I dont even know... i lost my mind when he drained that... before he shot it i called and-1 jokingly but he made it...

this guy better win MVP... the NBA is rigged if Lebron Wins it.

and i like what he has on too.. nike better drop those.

Last edited:
Elites work out to $140-150 usd retail here in Taiwan. Even though I have to go a half size up, I think I'm going to give them a try.  

Strictly for ball - can't wait 
happy.gif

Traction - 8/10 - Solid - ive played on really clean courts, and some semi clean courts and the grip of the shoe is pretty solid. Its very very similar to the KD5 in terms of traction.

Cushion - 10/10- Amazing - this is my fav part of the shoe. These shoes have one of the best cushions I've ever felt. Its soo responsive, and provides ALOT of cushion at the same time. The only other shoe that has better cushion IMO is the Lebron XI. Mind you, im a 180lbs shooting guard and i love my cushioned shoes. I love playing in my hyperdunks/lebron XI's lately.

to give you an idea of the shoes i play in right now, this is my current rotation of shoes:
- KD6 elites
- Lebron XI
- Kobe 9's
- Jordan M10

you forgot to mention if they were TTS for you.. what size did you get and what size did you normally wear, ie kobe's and lebrons and KD V's.. thank you

jus went to local mall an they only had 1 kd elite in my size left. put it on $5 layaway at FTL. used a bday coupon an got em for $180 flat.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom