Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I am getting up at 5 am Saturday trying all sites then and then at 7 am have to MAXIMIZE my chances.

600 shipped

All things considered that is fairly "reasonable" for those I would say. still one of my bigger regrets to this day was not grabbing those and some sample nerf 4s for about 5 each..... thinking it was way high for either at the time proved to be incorrect.

All things considered that is fairly "reasonable" for those I would say. still one of my bigger regrets to this day was not grabbing those and some sample nerf 4s for about 5 each..... thinking it was way high for either at the time proved to be incorrect.
yeah not picking up sample nerfs at that price was a big mistake :lol:, but sometimes you cant tell these things'll happen until they happen.

better for me drop at 10, so at 8 i just run all my bots on champs, fta, ftl and eastbay and do fnl manually

To get through online Saturday for the WTKD's will take a lot of luck and patience. I'm thinking stock won't be plentiful but with all the release coming out that day, the FTL based sites will probably take a good 1-2 hour to officially sell out. I'm glad Nike upped the availability of these. I think only HOH doors and Nike.com got the previous "What The" series so it's nice to see them stock it across multiple online channels. 

Last edited:
:rolleyes :smh: :x

Really don't want to but I guess im buying a bot.
Cuz I can only do 2 sites at a time and at 8 JJ and FTL.

But im going to try ndc incase they are at the swoosh price

Yea exactly I only saw these going up in price as time passes by just like the galaxy aunt pearl and weatherman kd 4s so I copped them for the lowest price I saw

Glad I saw that video. Now I know for sure that imma try for em. On-feet did for me.

Retail or bust though. Including the wtk8 and wtl11, Nike did a great job with the trio's latest "what the ..." shoes. Up until these past 3, I have never liked any of them with the exception of the WTD.

Back
Top Bottom