Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Dont plan on walking in the Monday or Tuesday after and grabbing your size and your girls' size and one for your Auntie.... Right?? I mean if you think these are like aways, pbjs, homes, precision timings, you got another thing coming. If you live in a big city with multiple avenues to obtain, you should probably get something if you cover all your bases. Are there any guarantees- obviously not. Exercise common sense and have a backup plan and you should be able to get something. GL to everyone.

I kinda feel the the few that think this is a GR are Cali or NY dudes. If you live in the southeast like me, and not in Atlanta or Miami, almost everything is limited 
laugh.gif

There's 2 spots in the next city over that's getting them, but might not have to time to get there

Last edited:

Im just gonna have to pay resell or move on now. Damn
For WTKD? I've never seen a more hyped GR ever. I know I see at least 9 stores in driving radius with them. I'm more worried about the Family First 1's
Theyre a GR? I hope so

I just have 0% luck with non-NDC site. I dont ahve a bot for eastbay flt etc so im always dead in the water there. And I dont have the time to wait on a line to try to cop either. So thats why I assuming im assed out now

Honestly, I think they had that Nike iD graphic ready for either a Scoring Title or MVP. If he didn't win MVP, they would've called it the Scoring Title. Since he won MVP they just said screw it let's call these the MVP's.

You know what? That's a great theory, my friend. You're probably dead on with that. Still, it's a damn shame.

I mean its up to you. Its a mostly win-win type of deal,

and if you luck out and double up a saturday then you can just sell the other pair to offset the cost of the other.
I know, I would just hate to pay that much and actually cop a pair on Saturday lol but I doubt I can land a pair Saturday, its really a tough decision honestly

Back
Top Bottom