Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Guys i know that we all want a pair but if i strike out Sat (after going in hard on trying to cop the WTKD's of course) I'm cool with copping a past release of something that i have had my eye on...and IMO a lot of other nice kix are dropping that day so just don't have tunnel vision on one shoe...

Guys i know that we all want a pair but if i strike out Sat (after going in hard on trying to cop the WTKD's of course) I'm cool with copping a past release of something that i have had my eye on...and IMO a lot of other nice kix are dropping that day so just don't have tunnel vision on one shoe...
I know that's kinda my problem right now I am so focused on this shoe I am getting too hyped up and willing to pay crazy resale. I just gotta chill and wait until Saturday and see what happens. If I strike out maybe the market will be flooded with pairs for sale and I can work someone down to 350
You won't regret blocking NikeNino. I know this has been stated numerous times, but they need to bring back the approval process.
I usually get along with everyone so it takes a lot for me to block someone on here

Well had hopes on scoring early but seems like these TWO sellers are BS and my sz.15 are next to impossible to find.

So im bowing out this race/headache.

Oh well, i got a pair of KD's coming in tomorrow so i'll be very satisfied with those.

I'll make some iD's too.

Good luck to all on saturday, its gonna be cut throat with all the releases

Well had hopes on scoring early but seems like these TWO sellers are BS and my sz.15 are next to impossible to find.

So im bowing out this race/headache.

Oh well, i got a pair of KD's coming in tomorrow so i'll be very satisfied with those.

I'll make some iD's too.

Good luck to all on saturday, its gonna be cut throat with all the releases
Size 15 in the WTKD?

Back
Top Bottom