Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Early links are generated by running a program which searches a large database of possible URL configurations. You'll notice nike tends to follow a general pattern in its URLs. Well you can't just keep a page off the database until moments before it launches- you have to have it available to go live, to connect to the inventory system, and to be used. So 99.9% of the time when your program is checking pages you get nothing or misleading pages, but every once in a while you'll find a URL that appears to match up pretty well with the desired product. There's your early link.

Now some can be guessed, but nike isn't making it as easy as it has been. Supreme used to be ridiculously easy to guess (though they switched it up on the foams release which is how I got 2 pairs- I figured they'd pull something like that and just sat on the shoe page). So getting access to the URL database is tricky, but it exists and it's not impossible. 

Say your looking for buried treasure and you are looking for clues to help you find the treasure. Thats like searching a style code. Now lets say someone else is looking for the same treasure but they talked to the guy who buried it and he disclosed this information. This other person has an early link. By the time you get done chasing clues and arrive to the location of the treasure of jewels will be gone. 

Now if nobody cares for the treasure you can take your time getting time to get there. But if thousands of people are listening in hen he discloses the whereabouts of the treasure you don't have much of a chance.The early link may only by you a second or 2, but it is an advantage.  Nike creates a page, then it goes live, then you can find it by searching the style code. It takes some time for the system to realize that the code your searching for that was unavailable at 7:59 is now available. At the same time the sytem is updating the new release page and making the shoe available by searching key words as well. 

lol yeah nike fixed that. during the prelude release the shoes were always sold out before the tweet. Is anything TLO this week 

Appreciate all the insight.

Well assuming that an early link is always gonna be in play, I'll just navigate how I normally do.

Save a space for the b, save a tab for manual search. As long as I don't mess up on the capatcha I'm fine. I've successfully had every shoe in like the past month and change under this method. Unless it was TLO and even then I got em.

Only problem on two releases was cart crashes.

But no I don't think anything is TLO this weekend. Doesn't say that it is. Unless they pull some bologna tomorrow morning. Which is possible.

Last edited:
mean.gif

Last edited:
Early links are generated by running a program which searches a large database of possible URL configurations. You'll notice nike tends to follow a general pattern in its URLs. Well you can't just keep a page off the database until moments before it launches- you have to have it available to go live, to connect to the inventory system, and to be used. So 99.9% of the time when your program is checking pages you get nothing or misleading pages, but every once in a while you'll find a URL that appears to match up pretty well with the desired product. There's your early link.

Now some can be guessed, but nike isn't making it as easy as it has been. Supreme used to be ridiculously easy to guess (though they switched it up on the foams release which is how I got 2 pairs- I figured they'd pull something like that and just sat on the shoe page). So getting access to the URL database is tricky, but it exists and it's not impossible. 

Guess I'll investigate that tomorrow. Leading up to the nikestore release.

He don't charge, you just need to know where to follow him and see where he posts them.

That sounds too complicated already

You found the wrong page lol

Lol I despised that guy from that prelude crap, but sometimes you gotta check out the opposition.

Just noticed the time for wtkd and celebration pack is 10 AM, I just need 1 size 9 KD so hopefully I can pop eastbay early on 

one thing i dont get exactly is the links that he posts on his twitter are helpful how if they arent a TLO? hows it any different than searching the style code?

one thing i dont get exactly is the links that he posts on his twitter are helpful how if they arent a TLO? hows it any different than searching the style code?

He's doing the work for you basically. It's the effort that people could put in but don't want to

It's like when you deposit money in the bank via a teller rather than the atm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom