Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

@van-nostrand   only thing is i have no idea how to even make those links so no chance for me... i just had an old one that was used  for the ever glades and i clicked it and it took me straight to check out with the shoes in my cart 
mean.gif

Yeah I don't even bother with JJ, but I just found it funny. I remember seeing the whole thing a few months back but I never looked in to it. I thought I heard that JJ fixed it, but maybe not.
yea they fixed that... 

Judging from their twitter account and how they reply to their customers they kind of seem like pricks but as long as the shoe arrives within a week and it isn't fake I'll try them come release time
If you're in Cali, you'll get them quick. Anywhere else, you're waiting longer than a week, especially on the east coast.

If you're in Cali, you'll get them quick. Anywhere else, you're waiting longer than a week, especially on the east coast.
Yup. I'm on the East Coast and  I don't receive shipping confirm till Thursday and the package usually is delivered the following Monday smh. Better late than never though

No calls yet today, Hibbetts did theirs yesterday, no call.

Today its Champs, my last raffle chance. Not feeling good about my chances.

Good luck to us both then. I'll hit you up if I snag an extra one. Since we the same size
actually for my wife, only sneaker she ever asked me to get for her I wear size 15, pretty much gotta sit this weekend out by default, largest size in the kds, jordan family,  and cigars is a 14 
tired.gif
 and I have interest in the 11 lows 

No calls yet today, Hibbetts did theirs yesterday, no call.

Today its Champs, my last raffle chance. Not feeling good about my chances.
You should feel good about it. Champs got significantly more pair than Hibbetts.....so You're chances are quite a bit higher. I'm not sure if you put in both a Penn and Quail, but when I signed up at Penn...there weren't really very many on the list at all. (It was a sign up sheet...not a ticket) But at Quail, it was a ticket.

Just won the raffle for the wtkd. Guy called me while I was asleep close to 2 hrs ago, I called back and got the news :smokin

Just won the raffle for the wtkd. Guy called me while I was asleep close to 2 hrs ago, I called back and got the news
smokin.gif
Still asleep. What the hell you been doing last night? 
laugh.gif

Congrats man. At FTL?

Yea. I ain't get much sleep for days now, can't wait til Saturday is done

Back
Top Bottom