Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
The WTKDs are going to sell out GR or not. People will still strike out even though they're spread out between a lot of stores.
I mean its evident that these aren't as limited as last years and the most widely available what the in the series, but I wouldn't go as far as to call it a GR. don't know where you guys heard that

Yep. But the demand for these is crazy. Just like any other "What the" shoe.
agreed. everybody knows they aren't limited, but lets face the truth they will the be the most in demand release with the best resell value. the employees at ftl were telliing me they were selling their kds to offset the cost of jordan lows. 

Dude is just a show off. When you have something like that you don't go flex it on twitter.
very true, i follow him.. he drops some good links tho.. that one was posted to bring the beast out, and gain some praise

Dude is just a show off. When you have something like that you don't go flex it on twitter.
this, I mean he does post atc links but shows off like he's the only who's got it, that watermark too 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Penn Sq Champs did the raffle yesterday -- I only know because I got the call just before 7 pm. Totally wasn't expecting it, either ... Thought they would do it today.

agreed. everybody knows they aren't limited, but lets face the truth they will the be the most in demand release with the best resell value. the employees at ftl were telliing me they were selling their kds to offset the cost of jordan lows. 
Cigars and champagnes will have the most resell value

the most maybe, but less take home due to initial investment,, that $250 plus tax aint no joke

Dead serious. So think carefully before you think you gonna get like 550 for these because FC want 600. The price in value is always unbalanced come release day.

Dead serious. So think carefully before you think you gonna get like 550 for these because FC want 600. The price in value is always unbalanced come release day.
yeah, cigar champagne might be a hard sell if you don't move it quick.

Yeah I did a both Penn and Quail Champs, Penn's list was 2 full sheets and about 50-60 deep when my name went in on it. Size 10 is most popular, so who knows. Do you know when they were going to call by?
I just called the Quail Champs, and they said they have already held the drawing...and all winners have been called.

yeah, cigar champagne might be a hard sell if you don't move it quick.

Exactly. I took the chance to move mine for 425 with no hassle while all the pre orders were struggling at 450. I still made a 160 dollar profit. After Paypal.

Can't beat that. But I think the price will go up for these. Idk why. But I think it will. As long as people refuse, you'll find em as low as 350. But even then, ain't no 6's worth all that. They better come with rent waivers for the month

True, all u need to be is a reseller to pick up leftovers [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Or someone who really wants the kicks and has no shot at an RSVP. That means you get there early and form a line before the resellers come out....

Back
Top Bottom