Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
This shoe finally confirms it for me. Couldn't have said it better myself!!! These are ridiculous! I can't believe the number of people saying these are nice or even on the fence.

You mofos will buy ANYTHING Nike. Joints could look wack as hell
Exactly. What freaking part of this shoe looks appealing? This might go down as the ugliest signature shoe ever. And that's something I always thought Chris Paul or Jerry Stackhouse would own for life.

Then again.......Buy what y'all like. I'm done with this ugly *** shoe.

Dese are slowly growing on me. Still though kdiv>>>> da 5s were a mess, too plain, and not a design first of its kind. Dats why im starting to like dese. Ive never seen basketball kicks like dese. Smfh off da hype people are trying to create on the metor.

Still don't get how the logo on the tongue is supposed to be a "35"...maybe it's just me.

This shoe finally confirms it for me.

You mofos will buy ANYTHING Nike. Joints could look wack as hell
Exactly. What freaking part of this shoe looks appealing? This might go down as the ugliest signature shoe ever. And that's something I always thought Chris Paul or Jerry Stackhouse would own for life.

Then again.......Buy what y'all like. I'm done with this ugly *** shoe.

this is the same reaction people gave the KD4. YES, the most popular KD to date... I'm not even kidding.
Maybe not you exactly but in general.

Will not be surprised if you buy multiples of these. :smile:

^^^^I doubt anybody had that reaction to the KD IVs seeing as practically nobody was a fan of the KD line before the IVs. You had Fresh & an handful of Nters caring about KDs. (Yes I was a lurker).

What were you measuring the IVs against to call them ugly, the IIIs?! :rofl:

I just want to try these on before I pass my final judgement. Initially I wasn't a fan but I think it was the colorway that turned me off at first. I doubt these will perform better on the court than the Vs though.

I wish we still had sigs that used leather rather than this plastic material. I know flywire and hyperfuse may outperform leather but nothing beats the feeling of leather which is why I thought the Rose 3 was pretty cool
IMO fly wire and fuse DO NOT out perform leather. They makes for lighter shoes but we're talking about .5 of an ounce or whatever, big whoop.
If these use the same rubbery hyperfuse as the Hyperdunk 2013 then they are a bit more durable than leather, but I agree the weight difference is negligible and that I would like see leather on some Nike sigs again. Guess they wouldn't still be able to market shoes as cutting edge and reduce production costs if they brought it back and used good leather.
i can see nike doing this but only on specialized colorways, i.e. EXT, lifestyle, etc.

i love that total orange colorway but i still can't get over the design of the sneaker, so pass. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I hope they don't overdo it like they did with lebron 10s

I would love for both the kd 6 and kobe 9 to have a bunch of color ways like the lebron line.

I think I'm passing on the meteorology unless they're a gift or a have a lot of reward cards.

NT always makes me laugh at the fact that they think they are the market. News flash...you are the minority...sneaker enthusiasts are a small portion of the market. Your impact is minimal at best.

The low cut, dare i say "European" look of the shoe (yes soccer is the most popular sport in the world) will be a hit over seas (or at least Nike is banking on it). So to act like nike made a mistake or didn't know what they are doing is stupid. KD is next....they NEED KD to take over when Kobe is done. They need to transition him to a superstar everywhere. They know what they are doing.

I love the VI and love the soccer influence personally. I think minds will change when they release and people start to see fit pics or the pro's wearing them. Orange colorway will be copped. No thanks to the meteorology pair though...disappointed in them.

never understood the whole "youll like them later" talk. yeah ill like them later.......... if they changed the entire shoe :rolleyes

$500 for meteorology 6 might be less than resell prices when they come out [emoji]128514[/emoji] of course somebodies gonna bite... but damn are they dope as hell and detailed... illuminati shoe [emoji]128314[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

never understood the whole "youll like them later" talk. yeah ill like them later.......... if they changed the entire shoe :rolleyes
I know right seems like if someone dislikes the shoe , there will be someone quoting his comment with the u will like em later or drop a limited cw and everyone will change their mind statement. If someone dislikes them they dislike em . I know sneakermane dislikes this shoe and when the v came out I believe he only copped the ones he liked . So that kills the u will change ur mind talk ! . I know when release date hits ill be there to try em on and decide from there .

I will grab one or two possibly as I did with the 5s. IMO, the 2 and 4 are the best of the line. I will continue to wear 4s for many years to come. Casually and for ball. in the yard, on the town, blah blah blah. Same goes for the 2s. I have a few pairs of twos that I am just saving for a very very distant day in the future once all the hype is over and Kyrie and Wiggins have their own sigs. Maybe once KD finally gets that chip. :smokin

I get the reasoning behind the radical change to this low look, but IMO, there are plenty better looking low shoes to rock - i.e. kobe 8.

Funny how often ppl come with the whole "you'll love them when the limited releases start rolling out..."

But how often has proof been presented of someone actually flip floppin like that? Lol

I'm sure some of you dudes that care waaaaaaaay too much would love catch someone posting pics of their latest pick up, when they were just posting some pages back about how horrible the shoe is.

But...I don't see that.

I just see a bunch of dudes claiming it happens everytime. LOL

I think it's fair for people to see initial pics and not like them and then see them in person, then to have a change in opinion.

Although I haven't seen them in person, there are a couple things I like about this shoe:

-Low top
-Swoosh Placement
- Tongue set up.
- Zoom
-KD Logo

Back
Top Bottom