Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Who are you again?
lmao...dude got mad at u cuz u dont want the shoes he wants
roll.gif

Last edited:
ASG are IMO the best VI yet. Kobe's will come first, but if I have the money laying around they will be copped. CW is pretty similar

Just got a full refund on my VI Christmas as they were too big. Was now planning on re ordering in next size down, but now I'm thinking do I not bother & leave the Christmas and wait till ASG or Aunt Pearl drop then pick up Christmas later.

What do you guys think?

Just got a full refund on my VI Christmas as they were too big. Was now planning on re ordering in next size down, but now I'm thinking do I not bother & leave the Christmas and wait till ASG or Aunt Pearl drop then pick up Christmas later.

What do you guys think?
why does it matter what we think? just do what u want....which pair do you want more?...get that one

Last edited:
Nike KD 6 “Aunt Pearl”
Color:
 Light Arctic Pink/Photo Blue-Vivid Pink
Style Code:  618216-600
Release Date:  02/27/14
Price:  $150

I know it's currently all about the ASG's... 

:lol:

I like the pack. I would like to see a 9 low for Kobe. I think Leo did it again with these. I would agree last year's asg pack was just more random after the previous year dropping all those galaxies kicks.

For me it's online or bust since I work Saturdays.

hell yeah. them ASG's are fire! Most ppl are sleeping on the KD's this year, I love em. How limited will the ASG pack be?
i dont think people are sleeping on em at all.......i see kds on more kids than any other model this year....i will say there is a lot of grown folk who refuse to buy "plastic/rubber precreased" looking lowtop for $130....on another note, the 4s were limited, 5s were everywhere, so i couldn't call it on the 6s...i just know because of the price point they will sell out fastest!

I def feel like the KDs are the best in the pack and I'm not even a big fan of the VI. That being said I will be gunning for these

Back
Top Bottom