Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I dont really watch b.ball, im just going cuz they are good seats and they were free.

I dont care who wins. Lmao!

Hopefully they come out with the away CW on the elites. Black white and orange. We need more comments this page is at 666 yikes

KD is facing elimination tonight and were on pg 666 - not a good sign for OKC
roll.gif

i have KD 6 but they are a 11.5 and little bit big but  i could wear an 11 in the KD 6. i want to get a pair of KD 5 so should i get 11 or 11.5?

Those VI or Elites he wearing tonight with the grey on the inside?

Not the same pair he wore last game, never seen these before.

EDIT - PE KD VI. Black/Blue/Grey.

Last edited:
Anyone know difference in length between kd 5 and kd 6 laces? Tryin to find some black laces for the kd6 aways. The stock orange lace is too much goin on for me. Black laces would be perfect for me. Any help is appreciated. Good lookin out

Kids ftl that still has the PS size seat pleasants on sale for $29.99. Tempe mills az.

Def feelin those Brazil World Cup joints. Personally I like how the entire shoe and medial are all blacked out with little hints on that glow in the dark lookin green. Still waitin on blackout id's. Will def try and cop these Brazils. Lookin slick and clean IMO. And I also hope they come out with a black based elite.

After watching Nightwing's and Foamer's review on the Elites I'm still on the fence. Is there more support on the mesh specifically laterally on the Elites than the Hyperrevs? Or are they basically identical. I hated the lateral support on the Revs literally feels like a Nike Free. I love the Regular Vs and VIs, Responsive and Stable shoes. The cushioning intrigues me because I liked the 360 zoom on the Lebron Xs just felt as though the ride was too high. Any input would be appreciated by anyone whose put some time in these shoes. Thanks NT!

I can't speak to the Hyperrevs but I have had no problems with what you speak of on the Elite VIs. They have become my primary hoops shoe and the ride gets better with time!

Back
Top Bottom