• Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I think the hype order on the 14th goes in this order:

WTKD's
6's
Infrared 11
Family first

Hoping I can get me a pair of the 11s after I cop the cigars but I doubt I'll be able to get both on NDC
frown.gif
you will have no issue coppin infrared 11 in store

Just because something isn't raffle doesn't mean it won't sell out. 11s always sell out.
Okay, when i see people talk like this that to me means they dont want the shoe in the first place, because if they did FCFS would be an easy pick up to them

"We will be releasing those on scheduled release date6/14/14. Please note that they can become available at 8 am ET on release date. They will be available for purchase online only (no phone orders), and we do not do pre-sales or reservations. They will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis, and are limited to two pairs per customer."

JIMMYJAZZ^^^^- what the kd

2 per customer tho..

Last edited:

"We will be releasing those on scheduled release date6/14/14. Please note that they can become available at 8 am ET on release date. They will be available for purchase online only (no phone orders), and we do not do pre-sales or reservations. They will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis, and are limited to two pairs per customer."

JIMMYJAZZ^^^^- what the kd

2 per customer tho..
That's all y'all really need to hear... Now, if only people could actually get to checkout without Backpack Jimmy doing the Mutombo finger wag

Back
Top Bottom