Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
WOW! Got the All-Stars from FL. Sweet! What a great way to start the day! Gotta love restocks! 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
lol man you wait until now to ask? its almost 2 months later...

i've ordered my WTKD from BW too. Is there nothing else after "announcement of item" ?

is there a cross ref. # starting with "EA"?

if there is then thats the USPS tracking #.

if not i think you're SOL and hope you've gotten your refund back..

I was going by what you guys were saying that Bouncewear takes forever..

I ordered Black/Red 1s form another european site, took me more than 2 months to get it.

nah, these shoes are a lot of things but comfortable is not one of them :lol:. go try on some LeBron xs or some high end stuff and come back here

Yeah... not exactly the adjective that comes to mind when I think of VI's :lol:
maybe he got the kd foot which would make it comfortable to him. but most of us can agree they are not comfortable. stylish, sure. a lot of dope colorways yea, but not comfortable :lol:

Idk got da gumbos and wtkds and think theyre hella comfortable. Just surprised that that style could be a basketball shoe...low top.

Idk got da gumbos and wtkds and think theyre hella comfortable. Just surprised that that style could be a basketball shoe...low top.
if theyre comfortable for you good. I think the low cut does work depending on what type of player you are.

My 6s are VERY comfortable.  I find that my KDs are more comfortable than most of my runners and balln shoes.  I dont play in low tops tho, so these are just casual wear or walking shoes for me.  I just walked around all weekend, almost 3 days straight in my WTKDs. 

That said tho, the GG 7s I just picked up might even be more comfortable to walk in.  They are just a bit bulky  ...not heavy, just bulky looking

Back
Top Bottom