OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So why are ppl going crazy over sulfurs?? Gr color way that was sitting on shelves at stores for months...
So we're only suppose to go crazy over limited colorways that sell out in minutes?
abdv8xvk.gif

Lol. Not happenin.

My footlocker does have a 13 tho... Checked for another size yesterday for another NTer, and the girl told me. I know for sure 11.5 and 13 were in stock.

got the kobe ext from blends today, pretty awesome they came in one of these bags

Limited edition pair! will be putting these up on ebay for $1000 or ima try to trade for corks

(not serious)

Lol. Not happenin.

My footlocker does have a 13 tho... Checked for another size yesterday for another NTer, and the girl told me. I know for sure 11.5 and 13 were in stock.
i will probably end up stock locating today

regret not getting volts (didn't have money) now that i do they are gone in my size 9.5 might just get them in a 10

How was the releases on NDC this morning, anything different? I haven't copped shoes online since the barkleys and I hope Nike doesn't do anything fishy while I try to cop the Easters next week :smh:

Second week in a row the page doesn't load when I click the Twitter link. Chrome had a bot so I'm not sure if they did something to disable your access to their page or what. Removed the bot. This morning I used Safari and all I got was a blank page. By the time the page loads they're already in ppl's carts. I went on FNL and waited for the splash screen to load. Went through and copped the XIs. I would try Eastbay, FTL, Champs, Footaction anywhere other than NDC. Best to go to your FTL and use the bday coupon.

Been a pretty exciting Saturday thus far.  Got back from a local hole in the wall footlocker, located at a rundown mall and somehow even these guys have the Easters.  Should be an easy cop come next Friday.  Also got off the phone with Adidas and those Quick As _ _ _ _ shirts that match the Purple Gradients are dropping next month right around the same time as the rumored Kobe 8 Grimmaces! 

Last edited:
Been a pretty exciting Saturday thus far.  Got back from a local hole in the wall footlocker, located at a rundown mall and somehow even these guys have the Easters.  Should be an easy cop come next Friday.  Also got off the phone with Adidas and those Quick As _ _ _ _ shirts that match the Purple Gradients are dropping next month right around the same time as the rumored Kobe 8 Grimmaces! 
I saw the heather grey purple fade shozoku dri fit today at ftl... Im guessing the fades are releasing this upcoming month... anyone else seen It??

T
I saw the heather grey purple fade shozoku dri fit today at ftl... Im guessing the fades are releasing this upcoming month... anyone else seen It??
that shirts been out since the sulphurs released, always thought it was odd, didn't match the sulphurs. Those shirts have dried up around here, but resurfacing may indicate the upcoming fades (I hope). Or the "assists" I'll take either.

I base my shoe purchases on the hype beasts . Kinda like a Doppler radar of kicks, beleeedatplayboi

Last edited:
How you going to have a ticket system tomorrow and don't know if it's a raffle or just regular reservation, these rude employees man...

Back
Top Bottom