OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I think sulphurs are the best ones GR or not.
Thing is just clean no bright colors or 3 different shades of color. Really nice

To sum up what i have been reading on the previous pages of the thread, it seems as if its not going to be hard to get your hands on these easters. They are looking like a general release.

nike does some weird things though... according fk someones pic post 5 kobes dropping next month and one of.the Color descriptions sound like the fades or those "inlines"

If one of these brats step on my all stars again I'm going to explode
Hahaha ! reminds me about last night, was at pick up game and someone stepped on my ASG's. I almost had a heart attack 
mad.gif

Kickz looks like they have almost a FSR of the Black EXTs if anyone is still looking. Want to grab this 13 but is the free shipping thing still in effect?

EDIT: No free shipping comes out to about $260 US, :x I'm good.

Last edited:
Second week in a row the page doesn't load when I click the Twitter link. Chrome had a bot so I'm not sure if they did something to disable your access to their page or what. Removed the bot. This morning I used Safari and all I got was a blank page. By the time the page loads they're already in ppl's carts. I went on FNL and waited for the splash screen to load. Went through and copped the XIs. I would try Eastbay, FTL, Champs, Footaction anywhere other than NDC. Best to go to your FTL and use the bday coupon.
thanks bro. skeptical whether I should use chrome for the Easters now if I do try NDC, but if anything I'll hit up Eastbay cause I'm always money on there (unless they changed something on their website)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom