OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm a bigger fan of this Home colorway, but I wouldn't mind either one.

I usually like the Away or Del Sol colorway better each year, but I like the Home ones better for the VIIIs.
My personal favorite but I still don't think those will release and that the yellow sole will. The yellow sole looks great in that last pic but I think I'd pass. The bright yellow makes the colorway too loud for me whereas the purple is a more low key.

I can't believe people are freaking out and thinking Nike won't release the purple fades. Pretty much guaranteed unless you think Nike is just gonna stop releasing Kobes after the Easters... You just gotta wait for more info.

My personal favorite but I still don't think those will release and that the yellow sole will. The yellow sole looks great in that last pic but I think I'd pass. The bright yellow makes the colorway too loud for me whereas the purple is a more low key.

I can't believe people are freaking out and thinking Nike won't release the purple fades. Pretty much guaranteed unless you think Nike is just gonna stop releasing Kobes after the Easters... You just gotta wait for more info.
aint no one really tripping out man theyre just impatient and want it now, thats how I am lol costs me to cop an ID pair not cuz of price but cuz of wait XD

Last year the PDFs were GR, so im not sure why so much surprise that this years Easters are GR as well...

and on a similar note
PDFs were my favorite Kobe of the year
And these Easters are looking like a 2Peat! They are FIRE in person.

Are the sulfurs available in XDR version??

If so can someone direct me to some pics of them. Tried searching online but had no luck. Thanks

Anyone ever ordered fron SNS? How long after u placed your order did it take for them to ship? And how long did it take to arrive?

SNS is pretty quick considering they are in Sweden.

Ok jw. I placed an order on wednesday and havent heard anything since getting my confirmation about 5 min after placing the order. I checked today and it says processing. I'll give it until tuesday to update then i'll try contacting them.

I copped the black yots today and they're comfy, easter don't look too bad either.
Yeah, I think the EXTs are comfier than the regular Kobe 8s. Haven't worn my pair of black EXTs much though, need to get some force fields because they crease VERY easily!

Some of you guys are sleeping on the Easters. They look so much better in person.

Back
Top Bottom