im still at the palyer hater ball
wink.gif
lol
LOL "..Look like he got dolphin teeth"

its a flux capacitor
wink.gif
Had to google that one 
laugh.gif

For those still hunting volts / red camo keep checking footlocker.com as they restock sizes about 2 times a day.

lebron dolphins & Black outs up again in few sizes. All about timing & getting lucky.

I would like a blackout 8...whiteout would be nice too. Such a perfect shoe then they made that crayola/NVM

Played about 3 games in my 8s today. Also had a few weeks of ball on them before and towards the end of last game my knee started to hurt. Had this same problem with hyperdunks which is why I switched to lebrons.

Anyway love the shoe just don't think it has enough support for me to play long hours after it's been worn in a bit. Might explore other insoles.

Wish there was more cws available... Got that itch to buy some Kobes, but there's nothing really I want, or want to pay resell for :\

I dont understand why nike only releases the **** rubber kobes in the us. Is there a reason why they would make some with xdr and some without? Its a bball shoe so why not make them all to the best they can?

what size? 10.5-11
Stock locate bro... Last few times I was at my footlocker they have em on display.

Those crayolas are like the glass blue VIs, one day I like em, next day I don't. Would probably never buy em tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom