OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Found easters for 180 shipped thru paypal invoice from ebay seller after trying for a few days.. Now still hoping to find an xmas pair for under 250 
mean.gif

no idea on release date bro ... i can take more pics tomorrow proly.. other pics i have have multiple pairs so i cant post em they will get deleted

I think they look good compared to the Christmas ones, everyone loves the Christmas ones, I don't get why. I love the Easters, bhm, but the Christmas I think look terrible. These ones just posted above have somewhat of a pattern in them and look decent.

Last edited:
everyone loves the Christmas ones, I don't get why.

Because the Christmas Lights are crack! I still need those.

speaking of crack, I just got these yesterday and I had to rock right away. Got a lot of compliments at my job today - by my coworkers and my customers.

Last edited:
I think they look good compared to the Christmas ones, everyone loves the Christmas ones, I don't get why. I love the Easters, bhm, but the Christmas I think look terrible. These ones just posted above have somewhat of a pattern in them and look decent.
Salty? Xmas are 100 times better than that  melted crayon rubbish. 

Nice pic black ice. Need to break those out soon.

Last edited:
I don't think those are that bad. I really liked the samples with the Yellow sole or w.e color that was. They just "flowed" better with the colored sole.

Xmas are definitely better than those uh.. crazy colored ones lol. The Xmases are still pretty sought out for what I know.

nike designers got lazy.. so they gave a bunch of preschoolers some crayons and told them to paint the ish out of a plain pair of 8s

I asked a little bit back and no response but how much more durable is the xdr than the regular sole? anyone play in both to compare?

Back
Top Bottom