OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Another shot of the Easters w/ the custom elites for the haters

:lol: :tongue:

Isn't this like the 3rd time posting this?
We get it you love custom socks...

Doesnt The color description for the release in late may match what was on the box for the multi colored pair? I remember seeing the grey and then yellow in the description. So is it possible that is what is re;easing and not the homes..

I walked into House of Hoops after work and started talking to my folks up there about random b.s.: Life, work, new pick-ups, etc. in conversation, I mentioned that the only Kobe VIIIs that I REALLY wanted this year were the X-Mas joints, but I slept and missed out. My homegirl was like, "Really? Hold on right quick while I run to the back..."

I walked into House of Hoops after work and started talking to my folks up there about random b.s.: Life, work, new pick-ups, etc. in conversation, I mentioned that the only Kobe VIIIs that I REALLY wanted this year were the X-Mas joints, but I slept and missed out. My homegirl was like, "Really? Hold on right quick while I run to the back..."

i regret selling mine |I
i never even wore them :frown:

Last edited:
Doesnt The color description for the release in late may match what was on the box for the multi colored pair? I remember seeing the grey and then yellow in the description. So is it possible that is what is re;easing and not the homes..

That's a possibility...with Nike's weird color descriptions lately, who knows

That's a great feeling. Paying retail on a instant sell out 5 months later. Which HOH had this pair and why? Lol

That's a great feeling. Paying retail on a instant sell out 5 months later. Which HOH had this pair and why? Lol

I'm in Illinois. She had them held for a while because she was going to get them herself, but never pulled the trigger. The hype over them had passed and they were going to send it back or to another shop, but never got around to it.

someone in my local fb group had an early pair of splurees ask their friend to check i think finishline or FTL system and the multi color should be releasing then not the homes

nice,,,its kids size though

Not sure if this is technically the correct place to ask this, but I didn't want to bump the VI thread, so...

Do the 8's and 6's fit similarly?

I wear a 9 in the 8's and just bought a 9 in the 6's, so I'm hoping that they do.

Probably should've asked this question before I ordered, but w/e, :lol:.

Not sure if this is technically the correct place to ask this, but I didn't want to bump the VI thread, so...

I wear a 9 in the 8's and just bought a 9 in the 6's, so I'm hoping that they do.

Yup both fit about the same. I wear the same size in kobe 8 and 6.

They fit the same, with the 8s feeling a little better on foot.

Most here say TTS and similar fit. I have normal width foot and for me, I went down half size from the 6's to the 8's. To me, 8's have more room in toe box area and felt tad longer than the 6's. 11 in 6's and 10.5 in 8's for me. Still digging my 6's a touch more than the 8's. But, to each their own and have to try them on to ultimately decide what's best for you.

Back
Top Bottom