OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I picked BHM. I thought it would be the clear cut favorite. I guess they weren't limited enough like the X'mases. >D

Last edited:
Sulfurs will hit outlets...

Basically same story when no one could find del sol VIs. Then that summer, all over outlets.

Sulfurs take a hot steamy dump on the Xmas'.
mean.gif
 I love my sulfurs but can't agree with you here

And I think the Sulfurs are not as nice as some of y'all make them out to be...probably in my bottom 3 in terms of the all the black/yellow Kobes, and I've owned just about all of them at one point or another. Just not a fan of that pattern on the upper

Sulfurs take a hot steamy dump on the Xmas'.
:smh:  I love my sulfurs but can't agree with you here

That's fine.

I'm not trying to talk badly about people that like the Xmas', I just think they're horrible.

If you like them, you like them, I'm not trying to sway anyone's opinion.

I just think too many people buy things solely because they're limited.

Pythons are one of the best colorways of the 8's IMO and they're sitting everywhere.

That's fine.

I'm not trying to talk badly about people that like the Xmas', I just think they're horrible.

Pythons are one of the best colorways of the 8's IMO and they're sitting everywhere.

I think it's all a difference in opinion. I hate most of the c/w's I see ppl go crazy over. But absolutely love the BHMs and Pythons for their casual appeal.

Tomorrow (not sure what time) but 23penny is restocking Christmas sizes 8-13 for $250 shipped.

Last edited:
BHM's are crazy.

I just refuse to buy them unless I stumble upon a GC pair, which I probably wont, :lol:.

i'm sure you probably already seen this or noticed the difference w/ your pairs...

I have definitely seen that. And that's why I know the iD xdr soles are different. Check out these pics of my iDs vs. blue corals.  It has the same "peaked herringbone" as Nightwing describes in his comparison vid.  It isn't flat/thicker like the GC xmas pair he's got there.

damn. good looks man. i guess IDing a ball pair is a no go...

That's fine.

Totaly agree with you on the limited bs, who cares at the end of the day, rock what you like, not were supposed to like just cos someone said they're limited. 

That's fine.

Here's a kleenex bro

so i was looking through ebay and came across a pair of kobe 8's xmas and saw this pic, is this the box for the xmas pair? theyre xdr but dont say GC on the box. plus it doesnt say Kobe 8 System on it either. i dont have a pair of xmas so I cant compare

plus the color description seems like a dead giveaway. And the insoles say elite on them!! buyers beware, its a size 10 on ebay sold by "bigballin414"

i know of some as well but at the price they are selling, i can ID a pair exactly the way i want. either gonna get fades in GC or ID a pair..

thanks though IKS MOD.
Yea good point.  I iD'd a pair with xdr outsoles, but the pattern is not like the GC pairs. It looks and nearly feels the same as the standard US outsole.  In fact, I'm having trouble believing it is any different... Just a heads up
i'm sure you probably already seen this or noticed the difference w/ your pairs...

so xdr is a rip?

i thought it was actually a tougher rubber

the only difference is a little more rubber?

on the real, it wears just as quick if its the same rubber, making the herringbone grooves a little thicker is not going to make the sole last longer

Back
Top Bottom