OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Every FTL in my area are getting them and they're not TLO on NDC. You all will get your 2-3 pairs :lol: I'll be watching the festivities on the sidelines. I want the Amnesties, Homes, black/gold Elites on discount, the blue coral snakes, and couple iDs at this point.

The stores in my area are half doing fcfs and raffles. The ones that are raffling have less than 10 ppl signed up each. Everyone is gonna get their pair out here

To the ppl with the gradients already, if you own the easters could you do a lace swap between the two shoes

I saw them sitting at the footaction near me. The mall is called "first colony mall"

Dunno what sizes they have though.
Just gave a call and was told that they didn't have any in stock. Any more leads to a size 11 sulfur would be greatly appreciated.

i wonder why Nike didnt add a little touch of (Laker gold)yellow to blend with purple and gray,,im just saying
Because Lakers haven't worn Yellow when they're away this season.  It matches their all purple away jerseys which have no yellow.

Last edited:
FTL near my school is not getting the the purple gradients . Best chance would be HOHs Beverly , I don't even know how they are going to handle this release :rolleyes

i wonder why Nike didnt add a little touch of (Laker gold)yellow to blend with purple and gray,,im just saying
Because Lakers haven't worn Yellow when they're away this season.  It matches their all purple away jerseys which have no yellow.
No Yellow? Huh?
I read that a few times to make sure I was reading it right... Dude must've stepped on some weird **** before be licked his shoe..,

Any H-town peeps hitting up HOH on Sat? I keep calling up my nearest FTL (Willowbrook) & they're STILL not sure if they're getting them.. Although that location & many more are listed on the launch locator, I don't wanna take it for granted until I've got actual confirmation from the store... So far, the only store that's confirmed when I called is HOH Galleria. Since all the other locations I called up don't have any confirmation yet, I just can't take them at their word. Now to call up HOH one more time & confirm whether or not they're doing any sort of ticket/RSVP deal... better safe than sry.

Back
Top Bottom