OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just got these recently. That's how it should be done from the beginning....full logo.......yes it matters to me

Fades will be my 2nd pair of kobe 8......can't wait.....

:pimp: those look real dope..can't wait to cop my pair..

Any H-town peeps hitting up HOH on Sat? I keep calling up my nearest FTL (Willowbrook) & they're STILL not sure if they're getting them.. Although that location & many more are listed on the launch locator, I don't wanna take it for granted until I've got actual confirmation from the store... So far, the only store that's confirmed when I called is HOH Galleria. Since all the other locations I called up don't have any confirmation yet, I just can't take them at their word. Now to call up HOH one more time & confirm whether or not they're doing any sort of ticket/RSVP deal... better safe than sry.

Yea I've called a few spots down here in the H but they all say the same thing call back later we don't know yet smh. I was thinking of going to either HOH Gallo or Northline but I'm not sure yet. Might just sit in and try online. I honestly think they not gonna be that hard to get down here.

What did HOH Gallo tell you tho?

Call me a rookie but what is this ebates about and how can I be down lol

Ebates.com is a website that gives you a % of your online purchases from many companies (Nike being one of them).

Just go and sign up...it's that easy.

I must not of done as much shopping as some others here...I only got a $46 check yesterday.

So should I treat this release like a JB drop, with multi browsers, computers and stuff or is simply waiting at the counter should be enough?

So should I treat this release like a JB drop, with multi browsers, computers and stuff or is simply waiting at the counter should be enough?

Who really knows at this point...the thirst for these seems to be pretty strong.

I'd rather be safe than sorry...

The chick at the House of Hoops near me didn't say anything about a raffle or anything when I called. I swear if I get up at 5 in the morning to drive 2 hours away for these and they tell me that there was a raffle or some ****....somebody is getting murked.

a little narrow at first, then the insert breaks in and feels great. don't let the initial narrow-ness steer away, I promise it gets way more comfy lol.
I hope so. I feel like my feet aren't sitting comfortably in the shoe even though the overall fit is fine. They feel better without socks.

Ebates.com is a website that gives you a % of your online purchases from many companies (Nike being one of them).

Just go and sign up...it's that easy.

I must not of done as much shopping as some others here...I only got a $46 check yesterday.

Sounds like a sweet deal. Imma hafta sign up.Thanks for replying. Repped!

Finally got my pair!! Im in love with these. Definitely one of the best colorways of the 8's to me
Got mine today too. Got them at a steal for $100 too. Excited to keep adding to the collection. The ones left I would want are BHM and Christmas, but I just think on the money I would have to drop on those I would rather make a couple iDs!

You think anybody would trade me BHM for XMAS? Both DS Both 10.5?? 

I still love my XMAS I just think I would actually wear the BHM more often. Everytime I think Im going to wear my XMAS I just dont. Dunno.

Having a hard time even finding a BHM for sale in a 10.5 or else I would just buy it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom