OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I respect your opinion, and then what best suits you and the shape of your foot in regard to lock down and fit. However, this is not the case for me. I do not play ball in lows, and then am not comfortable in doing so. I've tried this shoe on, and then have been playing long enough to know what works for me.

Thanks, but no thanks. I am still hoping for a mid cut version.
I respect your opinion as well.  I was just curious because I've been playing a while myself and never considered lows.  I was skeptical that they performed anything like traditional basketball shoes. 

Some clear images of the .... I don't what to call them anymore actually to many nicknames haha, I think I remember seeing the official is venice beach or something like that, don't hate me if I'm wrong

It saddens me that Nike is finally (or supposedly) releasing an XDR pair in the U.S. and it's the "Slurpees" 
ohwell.gif

Well, at least some will be happy...

Some clear images of the .... I don't what to call them anymore actually to many nicknames haha, I think I remember seeing the official is venice beach or something like that, don't hate me if I'm wrong
ugly imo ill b happy to pass on em n on the white elites if nike really plans on dropping those instead of the black elites copping some MCs indeed

I can't do these ice cream trucks. For once I'm gunna say there is too much going on, for me. Maybe about 20 years ago but these make me feel old. Nothing like seeing some old dude trying to be a teen. I already have enough bright shoes as is but uuuuhh yeah. I'm happy I have big feet on this one. Would look like a circus coming through town.

^^ yeah those venice beach GCs won't be allowed in my house, they're an outdoor shoe
"No he can't come in, he pees on the carpet. It's outside only."

Last edited:
Ill be in Vegas during the "Venice Beach" release. I dont plan on buying them but if I win some $ on the roulette table ill head over to nike store in Caesars palace and pick them up...

Not when you get them straight from the manufacturer.  It's not like employees at NDC tries on your shoes before shipping them out to you.  It's not a big deal to me, and it's even funnier to do it because it pisses a lot of people off.
true

i only mentioned it because someone was licking their soles and that could possibly be dangerous if they lick a sole thats already been stood in

i dont think a try on really pisses anyone off, i think when a store gets a FSR and only one sz 13 and the employees take the only size 13 pisses people off

Ill be in Vegas during the "Venice Beach" release. I dont plan on buying them but if I win some $ on the roulette table ill head over to nike store in Caesars palace and pick them up...
hahahaha nice ill b in vegas aswell 
laugh.gif
 ill hit up HOH but wont b looking to cop the slurps

On the locator it says the FTL near me will have the fades. Call up there today and they say they wont be getting them. Dont trust the broad that answered the phone one bit. Thinking about running up there after work

Pic via ig if mambacurials drop the 25th and bhms restock that day and I'm able to cop both all those failed tlo attempts wouldn't matter anymore.

So my local Ftl that's gotten every kobe 8 this year except Xmas,asg,bhm isn't getting these... Smh

Last edited:
On the locator it says the FTL near me will have the fades. Call up there today and they say they wont be getting them. Dont trust the broad that answered the phone one bit. Thinking about running up there after work
Definitely run up there.  I've been disappointed by the effort and knowledge of many FTL employees (no offense if any are in this thread). 

I know it's not a super well-paid position, but a little effort would be nice...

^ that whole "I don't lace my shoes up" garbage is hilarious to me. Ole follow the leader boys.

On another note, I hope the vapors do drop the 25th.
only a few sneakers i dont lace my shoes up but it actually looks good on em i think it looks crappy on the 8s so i lace em up

Back
Top Bottom