OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I read that a few times to make sure I was reading it right... Dude must've stepped on some weird **** before be licked his shoe..,
Apparently you don't understand the purpose of that. It's to prove that you got your sneakers DEADSTOCK.  Which means Brand New, not sure if you knew that either so just throwing it out there. No one would lick the soles of a used shoe.  It's to prove that it's brand new.

And for those who thought I was serious about the colorway should stop being so gullible. You know who you are.

roll.gif

Last edited:
I read that a few times to make sure I was reading it right... Dude must've stepped on some weird **** before be licked his shoe..,
Apparently you don't understand the purpose of that. It's to prove that you got your sneakers DEADSTOCK.  Which means Brand New, not sure if you knew that either so just throwing it out there. No one would lick the soles of a used shoe.  It's to prove that it's brand new.

And for those who thought I was serious about the colorway should stop being so gullible. You know who you are.

:rofl:
ive heard of employees rockin pairs in the back room bro

a lot of the stuff we think is ds has already been tried on

Not when you get them straight from the manufacturer.  It's not like employees at NDC tries on your shoes before shipping them out to you.  It's not a big deal to me, and it's even funnier to do it because it pisses a lot of people off.

Last edited:
So on the 1st of june so the white elotes will be releasing instead of the black elites?

The color description for 6/1 is "White/Gold", so it appears that those Season Enders is the pair that will release in 3 weeks.

Everything will be clearer closer to release date as stores start to get their stock in... but I really want the Black/Gold pair.

Last edited:

:rofl:
I don't know what's worse, the fact that you lick shoes, or your justification for licking shoes. Get money boys have taught you well

I don't know what's worse, the fact that you lick shoes, or your justification for licking shoes. Get money boys have taught you well

This. And the fact that anybody thinks that just because a shoe hasn't been worn that it's somehow REMOTELY sanitary is :smh: :smh: :smh:

You do realize that these are made in China and then shipped around the world through MULTIPLE distribution centers and handled by who knows how many people in the process of packing and shipping them before they actually get to you... where you proceed to lick them. I swear sneakerheads these days are going to be responsible for some new bacterial outbreak from halfway around the world.

Doctor: "Sir we're still not sure how you managed to contract this disease, it's only found on very specific rubbers from eastern Asia."

Sneakerhead: "I LICK ALL MY SNEAKAS SO U KNOW HOW REAL I AM!!"

Does anyone know what the Kobe releases are like at HOH at King of Prussia? I usually order them online, but I have some VIP reward cards to use. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
It would be cool if they made some of these in a mid cut. Since I only hoop in sneakers, that would encourage me to purchase a pair.
What do you mean by "sneakers?"

The 8s are excellent sneakers or basketball shoes that are meant to be hooped in.  If you're skeptical about low tops, these actually have amazing lockdown. I've played in hi tops and mids for every shoe prior to this one and I actually feel more secure in Kobe 8s

i am skeptical about XDR.
Nike claims XDR is more durable, but at what expense ? inferior traction ?
granted, it's more suitable for outdoor use, but what if i play exclusively on hardwood ?
If you play exclusively on hardwood, no need to buy XDR.  The regular outsoles should hold up fine on hardwood and IMO perform better due to being softer and more pliable than XDR

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the Kobe releases are like at HOH at King of Prussia? I usually order them online, but I have some VIP reward cards to use. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
That's my local HoH but I buy online as well.

I've personally been to factories in China. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT lick your shoes. Unless you steam and sanitize them first. But shoes are meant to be worn not licked. Proving that they're DS does not require licking.

This message brought to you from the Center for Disease Control.

The color description for 6/1 is "White/Gold", so it appears that those Season Enders is the pair that will release in 3 weeks.

Everything will be clearer closer to release dare as store start to get their stock in... but I really want the Black/Gold pair.

I really hope that white pair he was wearing in his last game is the one that releases. I absolutely LOVE them. Must cop for me. I am crossing my fingers it is that pair releasing. Don't worry, the Black/Gold's will still release.

The Legend of Corby is growing...

somehow the charges for my Corbys from Japan have disappeared... They authorized initially, and then that disappeared and it never posted.  They shipped them to Tenso almost 2 weeks ago, and I have them already here... so maybe i lucked out?

Not a big deal if not, just make sure I don't max out and have it pop right back up.

Maybe I'll go for pair 2 if the charges never post.

Back
Top Bottom