OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Any Sacramento heads know how Arden is dropping the fades? I can't get a straight answer from employees via phone, I'm gonna wake up at 5, but if they weren't raffled I want to go in and cop also, want these in hand, just want to know for sure before I drive there, usually Craigslist is flooded with ppl trying to resell saying "Picking these up Saturday 150k dollars obo" lol but I see nothing, so I'm wondering...
I got the run around from them too. Finally figured out though that they did tickets. I was able to grab one yesterday. Not sure what they have left. Besides Arden, no one around here has them from what I can tell.

Good luck to everyone coping the gradients tomorrow. Ill be passing myself but hopefully there are enough pairs to go around.

Just called into local FTL there getting the fades koo,
Then i asked when they open dude chuckled, " this isn't a Jordan release no one lining up early for these".lol
Pretty much what my FTL said. Shoe Palace and Sheikhs getting them too, all FCFS... nobody lining up or calling about them. Im good. Hopefully the bday coupon will work with these.

Last edited:
Thank you James Jazz

I wish my tax wasn't 11% tho.

I think Nike is free shipping over $100.

Last edited:
JJ didn't sell out within minutes, i guess the demand on these are in the middle
grin.gif

I'm going to guess that this is what we'll see on 5/25 restock.

No I'm in providence too and it's just shipments they received while they were remodeling the store. So they put them on the sales floor for the grand reopen inch of the store. I'll be there tomorrow grabbing a pair of volts.

lol. i was taking my time and looking for a code and then when i go to check out my size is all gone..... interesting.... looks like i'm gonna have to go w/ ndc once again...

looks like they gonna sell out within the 10 minute mark on JJ...
also i think JJ doesn't charge tax depending if they have a JJ in your state.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom