OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I have a good feeling these will be like the volts as far as sales.

Gonna pass for now although I'm really excited about them, gotta take care of baby mama and mom this weekend.

Last edited:
Is that really original for it was made in china? I bought a pair of kobe 8 for my brother. And he said the original is made in vietnam. Whats the difference?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if kb24.com is dropping these tomorrow?
Nah they're getting the Lebron 8
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Msrp was 140 on the xmas too, they where 140 on ndc, ftl marked em up, after tax they came to 151.20 off ndc to cali

And that's the problem, the markup...FTL, JJ, DSG and a few other retailers are pricing $140 pairs for $150.

My Xmas were $140 shipped from Eastbay (no tax and free shipping), but it's crazy that some retailers are trying to be mini-resellers with that $10 add on.

But this has been going on since day 1 of the Sulfurs' release...just make sure you get that $10 back from FTL if you buy in-store.

And that's the problem, the markup...FTL, JJ, DSG and a few other retailers are pricing $140 pairs for $150.

My Xmas were $140 shipped from Eastbay (no tax and free shipping), but it's crazy that some retailers are trying to be mini-resellers with that $10 add on.

But this has been going on since day 1 of the Sulfurs' release...just make sure you get that $10 back from FTL if you buy in-store.
as far as I know ftl was refusing to match price on the xmas....msrp is suggested retail, they can charge anyhthing they want

as far as I know ftl was refusing to match price on the xmas....msrp is suggested retail, they can charge anyhthing they want

I didn't have to price match since I didn't buy any of my pairs from FTL, but I know some who have and they went back to the store and did get their $10.00 back.

Last edited:
I got the run around from them too. Finally figured out though that they did tickets. I was able to grab one yesterday. Not sure what they have left. Besides Arden, no one around here has them from what I can tell.

Thanks man, I hate them every employee there is either salty or clueless, they screwed me over all-star weekend, but I guess I'll try my luck online

Copped from JJ no tax to Cali clutch :pimp:

NDC will tax cause Niketowns in the state but no JJ so pretty much same as copping from NDC and free ship.

Time to light it up... Sleepin in the AM good luck to everyone dont think it ll be that hard :smile:

Whatever happen to those yellow slurpy / crayons or whatever? I thought they looked out there which I'd like for lifting general gym wear

Basically NDC is the best way to go because the price is $140 and you only get charged tax and shipping is free over $100.

My Kobe's from JJ was $159 because they don't charge tax.With Nike I think it's $150 total.I believe footlocker charge tax and shipping plus $150 for the shoes.

Tax and shipping for me is around $21 SMH.

Go go gadget Nike.

Basically NDC is the best way to go because the price is $140 and you only get charged tax and shipping is free over $100.

My Kobe's from JJ was $159 because they don't charge tax.With Nike I think it's $150 total.I believe footlocker charge tax and shipping plus $150 for the shoes.

Tax and shipping for me is around $21 SMH.

Go go gadget Nike.

FTL.com is charging $140 for the Fades...

I would buy from Eastbay since I get no tax and free shipping, but they have a limit 1 policy on them.

Looks like it's Nike for the win for my 2 pairs.

Last edited:
Oh ok cool.but don't FTL charge tax and shipping.If so that's an extra $20.I never get through on east bay so I don't even try.I Atleast like that you always feel like you have a chance if your wrists can take 1000 clicks and re add to carts lol.

I really wished Finishline carried the 8s.They are the easiest but charge tax and shipping also.

SMH

Is it easy to cancel orders on JJ?
I hate to but i just can't give them an extra $10 all willy nilly like that.

Won't do it unless I get through on ndc tho.Its been very easy with Nike lately.

Back
Top Bottom