OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

just bit the bullet and copped off of eastbay for a steep 160 :smh:

lesson learned: NEVER try to change the size of a pair in your cart. you will always lose

For those with experience with DSG: Once you 've received the confirmation email (the 2nd one), are the shoes guaranteed or can they still cancel the order?

For those with experience with DSG: Once you 've received the confirmation email (the 2nd one), are the shoes guaranteed or can they still cancel the order?

can still cancel the order. Best part is they wont even let you know. check your order status to find out untip you get a shipping confirmation.

Well... Nike just tweeted and said its sold out. Guess I'll try in-store later.:rolleyes
Good Luck to everyone else still trying.

IT'S OVER FOR NDC!!!

how they sold out if I got 3 in my cart still

welp, they finally pulled em...about 45 min I guess

Last edited:
DSG FREE SHIPPING IS THE WORST!!! everyone that ordered from them please be aware that it literally takes 10 days to get to your house...

It's crazy how fast these sold out compared to the Red Camo and Blue which actually sat for a few days on NDC.... wow. These were sold out in less than an hour!

All I can say is, Glad I copped my two pairs! :smile:

Last edited:
had to stay up longer than expected. All other cart holds (*cough* link sniper bots *cough*) expired, so I got my pair thru FTL.

I used the $25 off $100 bday coupon to add a free item. Makes up for not having free shipping like NDC.

free item was a Spurs hat... COME AT ME BROS!!!!

Last edited:
how they sold out if I got 3 in my cart still

welp, they finally pulled em...about 45 min I guess
Because when you go on to check out and enter your credit card info and submit, it will give you an error.  Once they tweet it's sold out, it doesn't matter what you see in the cart, you're going to get an error if you complete it. 

Not true... I ordered mine on a Saturday and they were on my doorstep by Wednesday
DSG FREE SHIPPING IS THE WORST!!! everyone that ordered from them please be aware that it literally takes 10 days to get to your house...[/

Last edited:
Because when you go on to check out and enter your credit card info and submit, it will give you an error.  Once they tweet it's sold out, it doesn't matter what you see in the cart, you're going to get an error if you complete it. 
well thats a lie, I bought bred 11 after the sold out tweet...

I actually added my size on NDC and checked out. Will still try to get them in-store and cancel my order if I can pick them up.
Good Luck again to those still trying to get em.

Back
Top Bottom