OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got to my local HoH at 8:00 am and there were two people waiting.

$85 out the door. :smokin

well thats a lie, I bought bred 11 after the sold out tweet...
I've tried to hold things in my cart because I wasn't sure and once they tweeted they sold out, I immediately pulled the trigger and checked out and it gave me an ERROR page and when I went back to the main site there was nothing in my cart. So never again. If you aren't sure if you're going to cop or not, don't add it to your cart.

Last edited:
It's crazy how fast these sold out compared to the Red Camo and Blue which actually sat for a few days on NDC.... wow. These were sold out in less than an hour!

All I can say is, Glad I copped my two pairs! :smile:

those two werent nearly as hyped as this release. people were thirstin for red camo a bit but nobody seemed to get the blue lights. litetally ordered a second pair of those a month later. and for anyone who missed out this morning please dont pay a reseller. Do a nikefind search (chat with a nike rep on their site) and have them stock locate you a pair and do a phone order. you will prolly have to wait for monday to do this but who knows. give it a shot today. all they can do is tell u no.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep just added a sz 11 and 13 to cart on FTL so they must have released another heap

Last edited:
DSG shipping is better than FTLs in my opinion maybe I've lucked out...

Actually tried to cop them online but overslept cause ya boy got stupid last night, poor timing but as I continue to sober up maybe it's not that bad I didn't cop, looks liked will just spend this on the black elites...

can still cancel the order. Best part is they wont even let you know. check your order status to find out untip you get a shipping confirmation.
dang really?  When I check my order status it says "Item located in stock" meaning they have it in stock... I'll be so mad if they cancel it.  I could've gotten my 9.5 from ftl just in case but since I got a CONFIRMATION order I figured I was good.  Well guess I just gotta cross my fingers.  How long does it take to get shipping confirmation?

Tried getting 2 pairs which would've saved shipping but i woke up at 5:30am and sizes were gone. Was able to get my size at least.. whewwww

dang really?  When I check my order status it says "Item located in stock" meaning they have it in stock... I'll be so mad if they cancel it.  I could've gotten my 9.5 from ftl just in case but since I got a CONFIRMATION order I figured I was good.  Well guess I just gotta cross my fingers.  How long does it take to get shipping confirmation?

yea you would think everythings gravy cuz it says item located in wherehouse. thats bs. they can and will still cancel the order if they dont find it in there when they do actually get to packing it. they did that to me for the red camos. i was so heated especially since it was a bday gift for my godson. managed to scoop them on a phone order from a niketown tho. Just keep ur eye on ur order status and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woke up late and still got them from NDC. Also copped from Champs just for safety. May cancel Champs if I pick up in store later on. These Kobe 8's are hurting my wallet.

For those interested, I have been able to add some random sizes to my footlocker.com cart with no issue. Thankfully I was able to cop from NDC right at 8am. Good luck to everyone trying to grab a pair.

yea you would think everythings gravy cuz it says item located in wherehouse. thats bs. they can and will still cancel the order if they dont find it in there when they do actually get to packing it. they did that to me for the red camos. i was so heated especially since it was a bday gift for my godson. managed to scoop them on a phone order from a niketown tho. Just keep ur eye on ur order status and good luck.
Well thanks for the heads up man. 

In my sneaker group on fb this guy literally bought 8 different purple gradients just to resell smh! Some people are desperate out here.

Well thanks for the heads up man. 

no prob. in all reality you will prolly be fine. the order i placed was a couple days after rd. still after i got order confirmation saying it was located they cancelled my order. never had that happen to me before in 10+ yrs ordering kicks online. anywho... SIZE 14 STILL ON EASTBAY.

Back
Top Bottom