OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I completely think Powell is lying about the same quantity as 7s crap. a lot less stores over here got kobes and its almost common knowledge on this board that stores are getting less than they got last year. We haven't even had a clearance colorway yet vs this time last year.

I'm skeptical about it too but he says that he has seen the numbers. I'd like to see them myself to believe it.

It is such as huge difference, 300 million to 50 million. 

But now that I thought about it, it makes more sense.  LeBron's shoes are more expensive than Kobe's, and in addition to his main shoe, LeBron also has his lowtops and the zoom Soldier series that both sell decently.  Add that to the fact that his shoes at $180 cost more than Kobe's at $140, and I could definitely see LeBron selling more than Kobe.  

Now, did I see him selling 6X more in revenue?  Hell no.  But I guess that's what happens when you get a bunch of bandwagon fans joining you.
Indirectly calling out LeBron bandwagon fans. 
roll.gif

But now that I thought about it, it makes more sense.  LeBron's shoes are more expensive than Kobe's, and in addition to his main shoe, LeBron also has his lowtops and the zoom Soldier series that both sell decently.  Add that to the fact that his shoes at $180 cost more than Kobe's at $140, and I could definitely see LeBron selling more than Kobe.  

Now, did I see him selling 6X more in revenue?  Hell no.  But I guess that's what happens when you get a bunch of bandwagon fans joining you.
Indirectly calling out LeBron bandwagon fans. 
roll.gif

:lol: GaussWho has a point tho when it comes to the numbers and what products have released for each person. its pretty much comparing apples and oranges since they don't match up on many levels.
kobe has his sig shoe. bron has soldier, mid, low, and sandals. both have elites. bron has a higher selling price. that's a formula for higher sales numbers.

man I'm tearing myself up for not goin after the fades... anyone got a lad on some sz 12s? I think I'm starting to give up on amnesties/inlines/fade or solid upper on id.... ugh been fighting gettin the fades but dint think I can do it anymore

Because i recieved a huge reception on that OC inspiration, i

If Nike just stuck to basic, straightforward inspiration we could've gotten something like this:

Okay.... I might have went overboard with all the pics :lol:
-

that water graphic is tough... nice job. these are soo nice

Man nike just have a big restock tomorrow with the bhm so I can cop and you can get your $130(after materials and shipping cost ) and we both can be happy.
Bruh, you forgot labor, insurance, sHaDy payments to the factory owners and city and province and communist higher ups officials. That's how business is done overseas.

Last edited:
man I'm tearing myself up for not goin after the fades... anyone got a lad on some sz 12s? I think I'm starting to give up on amnesties/inlines/fade or solid upper on id.... ugh been fighting gettin the fades but dint think I can do it anymore

just take the style code and go into a footlocker and order them, they are still available in certain sizes in stores across the US, they are plenty in my brother's area (Tampa, FL) and I was just in Maryland yesterday and saw some sitting on shelves in a mall Footlocker there. Just make sure you get an employee that knows what they're doing and is nice enough to help you with this.

Senor MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA, Thank you for your beautiful PS skills on our favorite shoe.

Have mercy and please stop showing us beautiful colorways of the Kobe 8 that Nike will never make, especially the last one with the gradient swoosh.

Well hopefully the Orange pair will be made, but your beautiful artwork is making us rather sad and it can be disheartening but I'm sure the upcoming long weekend of HOT women in skimpy outfits, great food and tequila shots/ ice cold beers to kick off the start of summer will temporarily distract us from your wonderful work. HAHAHAHAHA 
laugh.gif

Let's all get STTOOOPPPIIIDDD this weekend!!!! Have a great weekend FAM!

And as a public service reminder, PLEASE....DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!

Yeah, you said it right...Numbers like this are always misleading. LeBron has Mids, lows, Soldiers, and slides and cost much more vs. Kobe's solo line. But, that lets me know that Kobe shoes are moving. It's like they always talk about playoff experience in the NBA...You gotta look at the fact some teams get swept while some play all 7 games

just take the style code and go into a footlocker and order them, they are still available in certain sizes in stores across the US, they are plenty in my brother's area (Tampa, FL) and I was just in Maryland yesterday and saw some sitting on shelves in a mall Footlocker there. Just make sure you get an employee that knows what they're doing and is nice enough to help you with this.

Don't I still have to wait another week to stock locate or will I be good this weekend to hunt em down... would like to use a bday coupon too if I can

It either didn't sound like a joke or it wasn't very funny. Just saying. :wink:

You feel better about yourself for telling something that I could care less ok[emoji]128077[/emoji]for you because I could care less about because I could care less about Nike's margin I just hate snobs like you who always correct something but whatever you can feel better about yourself and have the last word I'm done and back to the Kobes have a great day!

Last edited:
I got the ndc tweet about the kobes releasing tomorrow. Called them Stadium Grey Kobes which what was probably why people were assuming they were the homes. Kam wasn't wrong that a kobe was dropping. He just didn't know that the Stadium Grey and the "VB"s were the same shoe.

also didn't 8s started late

kobe $50mil. carmelo $40 mil. are they sure?

btw this is only US sales, worldwide I think Kobe is still more popular

Last edited:
MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA's photoshops are so beautiful that it makes me sad what nike actually releases

True.

But to be honest, there were more than a few of us that were sad that Nike was releasing those Venice Beaches WAY BEFORE Minotauro blessed us with his PS version... :tongue:

Don't I still have to wait another week to stock locate or will I be good this weekend to hunt em down... would like to use a bday coupon too if I can

just take this number 555035 500 to your local Footlocker and have them look it up, just as long as it is in stock at another store, no matter how far away it is you will be able to purchase and have it shipped to your address. Trust me these are available in Footlocker stores around the US, the key is to find a helpful employee that doesn't mind taking the time and looking it up and ordering for you.

Back
Top Bottom