OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

lol simple, see my signature..

MC's will sell out regardless. Crap, even GR Kobes sell out, so it don't matter. Honestly, all these RSVP services sell out each week anyway, whether its collectors or resellers that scoop em up. Mine as well help some sneakerheads out on here IMO

Question does eastbay, dsg, and all the other places that cancel your order on them not knowing their stock give gift cards or 10-20% off coupons that can be used on anything?

I personally have never ordered from DSG online, but I know EB doesn't just issue them out willingly for cancelled orders. If you can get the matter escalated to a manager/supervisor, then you might get lucky.

Probably already mentioned earlier, but where the hell is EB? :nerd:

Recently picked up the black ext to complete the set. I know they dont get much love but imo they are soo sick
pimp.gif

Red suedes are live af also
pimp.gif

Something about me just loves Dunk Highs for casual wear - haven't worn bball shoes off the court in a long time but these Kobe's are so light might have to get a fresh pair and try it.

kobe 8s look way better then roshes though n its not like kobes are some jordan retros with crappy comfort so easily kobe8s >>> roshes

Am I the only one that thinks the Roshe Runs comfort level trumps the Kobe 8's?

Roshe Runs comfort is a combination of a Lunarlon insole & that thick Phylon heel. You sit off the ground compared to the Kobe 8s which are much lower to the ground. But the Kobe's thicker Lunarlon insole trumps the thin piece that's standard in Roshes.

Not taking anything away from the Roshes cause I luv my pairs but the Kobe 8s are definitely more comfortable.....IMO.

photomay30225254.jpg

photomay30225357.jpg

As far as looks.....that's subjective. Don't go over to the Roshe Run Thread talking that "Kobes look better" talk. You'll get nowhere fast. :lol:

Last edited:
If anything I think the nike lunar fly knit chukkas are 10x better than the roshes. I never saw the hype with roshes though to me everyone beasts over them and thinks they are the greatest sneakers in the world but to each their own

Kobe8's are 10x better then Roshe in all aspects... Roshe's are a complete Hypebeast fad now... Everyone and there mom's owns a pair

Never saw the appeal or bought into the hype of them. Those roshe boys take them serious though. They even got member #s.

flyknit lunar +1 comfort > kobe and roshe

roshe are comfortable but nothing special, i think its just extremely hyped in peoples head because im guessing most are use to wearing jordans or even bball shoes on a daily...

Last edited:
MC's will sell out regardless. Crap, even GR Kobes sell out, so it don't matter. Honestly, all these RSVP services sell out each week anyway, whether its collectors or resellers that scoop em up. Mine as well help some sneakerheads out on here IMO
I broke down and got one yesterday. cant wait! 

Am I the only one that thinks the Roshe Runs comfort level trumps the Kobe 8's?

Roshe Runs comfort is a combination of a Lunarlon insole & that thick Phylon heel. You sit off the ground compared to the Kobe 8s which are much lower to the ground. But the Kobe's thicker Lunarlon insole trumps the thin piece that's standard in Roshes.

Not taking anything away from the Roshes cause I luv my pairs but the Kobe 8s are definitely more comfortable.....IMO.

As far as looks.....that's subjective. Don't go over to the Roshe Run Thread talking that "Kobes look better" talk. You'll get nowhere fast. :lol:

If you're gonna be walking around for a while, I would take the Roshe's over the 8's, but you cant really go wrong w/ either of them.

Both comfy as hell.

Back
Top Bottom