OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^^^I'd cop :smokin

Btw....Sulfers are Badass!

p6p8.jpg

Went to the mall today. Walked into FTL and saw Red Snakes on the shelf. Had no plans on buying my 7th pair of Kobes but ended up buying them. They are sick in person.

Took a look at the red snakes at the mall as well. The lower part of the tongue is orange with a slight fade to the red. Didn't like the way that looked. Still better than the red camo. Saw the black/gold Elite too. Nice but still not in a hurry to get them.

red snakes are horrendous the best thing on the shoe is the snake scales found on the heel... I can c this CW with the most pairs at outlets. today 8s

Red snakes look a little better in person. I still don't like them, but they look a little better in person.

Red snakes are dope in person.... If I didn't have red camos, they'd be insta copped.

i dont like the red snakes due to the black dots on the upper....that just looks way off

I have 7 pairs of the 8s....and I want to do a ID :smh:

Finally got these and the purple gradients in my hand. Took forever cause I shipped them to my US address.

Last edited:
I swear every minute that goes by and every single time I look at my Sulphurs or see pics, I like them more and more and more and more each and everytime. Black gold elites and Sulphurs and easters my top 3 favorites out of my collection.

depends on size. PreMOkicks.com has a size 9 for $235 plus $15 shipping. If that's your size then jump on that and save yourself $20.

Back
Top Bottom