OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The more I look at the black/red pair the more I think PS. You can see parts of the red stripes on the midsole going into the upper.

what are these??? saw them on ndc

If real, would buy, no question.

I would buy those black ones over the blitz blues in a heartbeat! These would be in constant rotation

I like the solid color on the upper but not a fan of the sole. Midsole is hot.

I went to FTL to see about copping today's release with the military discount. They didn't have a size 12. Then I went to Champs and they said they don't do the discount on release days, no matter how much time has passed. I'm not paying full price.

Got my 2nd pair of Easters today. It came from Lithiuna (sp).

You click it and it goes to the red snakes,Most likely a wrong picture of a fake hope not though,It happens a lot remember nba store and eastbay?

You click it and it goes to the red snakes,Most likely a wrong picture of a fake hope not though,It happens a lot remember nba store and eastbay?

I doubt Nike would put a picture of a fake pair up on its' website... It takes you to the Red Snakes because that's the newest Kobe release.

I just hope these do drop in July... may have to put the Blitz Blues on the back burner now.

Last edited:
Ran that pic through tineye and google images and it found nothing.. so they could be real 
happy.gif

what are these??? saw them on ndc
i def like the solid upper and the pattern on midsole and sockliner but that darker red on the heel cup and tongue takes away from the shoe IMO

throw python laces and put a black snake around the logo and match tongue and heelcup to that sports red would def cup but right now im on the fence will wait for more pics 

Ran that pic through tineye and google images and it found nothing.. so they could be real 
happy.gif
LOL, never thought to use tineye for shoes. Good idea, love tineye. Not feeling any of these red drops. I'm looking forward to the blitz blues, but with coupons.

Looks like a BHM rip off to me.

If I never saw the pics on NDC, I would think they were fakes.  The gray swoosh on the black upper, looks off. And strange that the orange soles look exactly the same as the Red Snakes. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom