OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just bought a pair of the black and gold elites from Williams. Pretty excited. I'll post a comparison compared to the regulars when they get here if anyone wants.

Had no idea what the hell you guys were talking about with the KB24 on the toebox until I pulled my pair out and put it right under the light :rofl:

Too dope. Love it.

can someone please highlight, possibly with a clear picture, of what the ghost swoosh looks like?

Has anyone else felt the area right between the KB24 and the base of the tongue press down (when you're walking) on the top of the base of your toes, particularly the big toe? It's like it's folding/creasing and it's pretty annoying. Kinda hard to describe but it feels like cardboard.

Last edited:
Supernaturals are my only pair I am not crazy about. I only got them because of my swoosh connect.

I love atomic teal and the laces which makes them standout to me. Nobody here has the sku so hopefully one of the employees can find it but barely any employee here know what they're talking about unless there foams or retros.
Overrated-Christmas/purple fades the Christmas pattern isn't all that to me and nt was acting like the purple fades were retro Jordans with good material, nike sig technology and original price.

Underrated -pythons- the execution is so dope

Last edited:
I love atomic teal and the laces which makes them standout to me. Nobody here has the sku so hopefully one of the employees can find it but barely any employee here know what they're talking about unless there foams or retros.
Overrated-Christmas/purple fades the Christmas pattern isn't all that to me and nt was acting like the purple fades were retro Jordans with good material, nike sig technology and original price.

Underrated -pythons- the execution is so dope
retros Js are burnt

so thats just for mambacurials right?
Yeah all the other ones actually have the Swoosh there so you wouldn't possibly be able to see the "ghost" Swoosh. The reason it's on the MCs is because they used the same mesh molds as all of the other 8s which left the imprint of the Swoosh in its normal location.

Last edited:
We just got the "milk snakes" in, and they are really nice. I don't know if it has been mention that these have the same exact pattern as the sulphurs, which is really nice imo since I have them as my favorite 8.

Last edited:
Yeah all the other ones actually have the Swoosh there so you wouldn't possibly be able to see the "ghost" Swoosh. The reason it's on the MCs is because they used the same mesh molds as all of the other 8s which left the imprint of the Swoosh in its normal location.

The reason for the ghost swoosh is to make that area less perforated so that the swoosh sticks on correctly, and doesn't get holes poked thru it.

Back
Top Bottom