OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

over: fades (that almost pink toe wrap ugh), n mcs (cool effects dint make up for a toe swoosh and a basically 80s neon cw)

under: given how well this has sold... so dunno that there really is one but I'd prolly say black exts or pythons, almost everything else had been too hyped to bu under, also blitz blues on court looked great, at ntbos... ez pass so I guess I'd out them here too

just right: xmas, bhm, easter, vb (still May snag these down the line)

milk snakes are an in-person so ill prolly hit my mom n pop that always has kobes a while after n see em in person tho the gray midsole sticks out I might be willing to repaint it black if I like the upper as much as I think I might, I honestly like the idea of a 2-tone white (think pewter/pearl midsole n white outsole)... graffiti ids doe...

Overrated : Mambacurials ( that swoosh is just tooooo big )

Underrated : Supernaturals

Also, anybody know where I can get some total crimson laces? Looking to swap into the blitz blues. Thanks

for the blitz blues, does anybody know how to clean the outsoles?

because mines have been collecting a little bit of dirt and dust and would 

want to stop it before it gets worse.

Gonna try for the Milk Snakes online at FTL, hopefully it's an easy cop. I'm still not crazy about the white outsole but it's the closest I'm going to get to a non-orange, black heel clip Red colorway.

Gonna try for the Milk Snakes online at FTL, hopefully it's an easy cop. I'm still not crazy about the white outsole but it's the closest I'm going to get to a non-orange, black heel clip Red colorway.

Might do the same. I got a 60$ giftcard for ftl and a 50 $ for nike. If only I could combine them lol

Nice pick up earl. i wonder how some black laces will look in those
I only wish they were mine Grizz!  Still waiting for 7/27 myself.  Found the last couple pics off e-bay, but figured I'd add them to NT so people can get a better idea of how these look in different lighting.  I'm thinking black or gray laces would look pretty dope on these.  Looking like they may be the closest colorway we get as far as "Aces" go.  Hoping to check a few spots Tuesday, but NDC usually works out for me.  EVERY Kobe shoe is raffled here.  So uncool.

For anyone trying to jack KB's style, the shorts he's been rocking are up on footaction, eastbay, and champs.  LINK

If only I could procure a few pieces from NDC China! 

Last edited:
Sorry guys, but here's mine.....

underrated : VBs, SH elites(price ???)

overrated : christmas, BHM, sulfur, easter, fades

Back
Top Bottom