OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^ Man I wish I could find the Elite socks in my size for the Sulfurs or Blue Glows. I have a pair to match the Superheroes but I don't know how they'll look since the shoe already has the full Shuzoku.

Found some elites at the Clearance store sz 10 $100. came up again this week lol.

By Clearance store do you mean a Nike outlet? If so I know where I'm stopping by after work.

Elites for 100$!? Nice..

Would love to come across a steal like that on some Kobe 8s..

Not so lucky round my way..

Closest outlet to me is like an hour and some change anyway..Jeez.

The nike outlet by me is far away so if I take the chance of going there and getting nothing it's such a waste of time and gas but I may have to stop there tomorrow

It's rare to get a pair of kobe 8s at our outlet. I have only seen one in last 3 months I have been there and I usually work at the registers where returns are processed.

It's rare to get a pair of kobe 8s at our outlet. I have only seen one in last 3 months I have been there and I usually work at the registers where returns are processed.

what happens to a shoe that gets return to an outlet that isn't in stock? like say someone returns 1 single pair of mambacurials?
do they get marked down or do they sell them at retail?

what happens to a shoe that gets return to an outlet that isn't in stock? like say someone returns 1 single pair of mambacurials?
do they get marked down or do they sell them at retail?

They go by the lowest price in the system.
Pretty much means the shoe is priced based off of something in the system and its generally lower than retail.
I've only seen 2 shoes I have returned that come up as retail. The db 3 in a sz 15 I grabbed for someone back in the day and he said no and some foams recently.

Back
Top Bottom