OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

dude that got the toro IVs prolly thought he was getting the better deal... after 3 or 4 uses the midsole paint will start cracking 
laugh.gif

Here's a natural lighting shot taken off ebay. I might pass now. I ordered an iD with grey midsole and it also has red on it. Might change my mind at the store.

Here's a natural lighting shot taken off ebay. I might pass now. I ordered an iD with grey midsole and it also has red on it. Might change my mind at the store.
those look nice!! if i decide to pick em up ima pop in some black or white laces n color the midsole black. 
smokin.gif

I wish the skylar diggins PEs released or do in the near future. They could easily be one of the best cws to release

a good view in daylight. tpg, didn't you color your sulurs all black? if so, what equipment did you use? i'm planning to get a pair of these and color the tongue black. lol

I'm thinking about buying this local guys pairs of galaxy kobe 7s, bluelights kobe 8s, xmas 8s, asg 8s & bhm8s. I only want the bhms though :lol:

I wish the skylar diggins PEs released or do in the near future. They could easily be one of the best cws to release
iD'd this pair and happy with how they came out.  Not quite the Sky Digg PE, but they look good to me 
smokin.gif
 (Sorry I know this isn't the iD thread)

Back
Top Bottom